About this Event
The summer solstice, a time of light and shadow, magic and transformation. As we are each making continual minute choices throughout our days, that can either align us with a new way of being or hold us to an outdated density of the past - let us feel the gratitude of living in these magnificent times and draw ourselves in all entirety into the light, to be witnessed, loved, accepted and surrender.
It is only by acknowledging our layers and shortcomings, that we can even begin to step into a new way of being, present, magnetic through the ups and downs of it all.
You are invited to join us for this powerful session, aligning our inner light with the light of the sun, the moon, the stars and the lights dancing around and about and all around.
A celebration of light and dark in this sacred old building - a space that holds the sounds of the solsitice from the ancient gongs,himalayan bowls, chimes, monochord, energetic voice as you let yourself be just however you are and find your way closer and closer to the essence of the heart, of the sun of the truth of it all.
Sound healing is a wonderfully restorative and relaxing experience, nourishing us on so many levels. It can also be the catalyst for timely change , shifts and further awakening.
We welcome you to embrace the healing vibrations on a cellular level, to open to new directions in your life and to set intentions for your inner changes and shifts.
And we're collaborating with Bristol-based vegan,organic chocolatier, ChocBox, for a special treat to round off our sound journey together.
Please opt-in to receive emails from us via Eventbrite so we can stay in touch about this and future events!
If you'd like to attend this sound bath but are unable to afford the ticket please contact us.
Annette and Rounik
The Mount Without
Upper Church Lane
Bristol, BS2 8FN
• Arriving: The sound bath starts at 7pm. Please be ready to enter 5 minutes early. There’s space to wait in the foyer. Doors will close soon after start time.
• Duration: The Sound Bath, Guided meditation will last at least 90 mins.
• Covid Guidelines: If you're feeling unwell or are presenting with covid symptoms, please let Annette and/or Rounik know and stay at home.
• What to Bring: Please bring your own water bottle, yoga mat, a couple of blankets, cushions/pillows, hot water bottles and anything to help you feel super comfy and warm during our sound journey.
• Important: Sound baths are not recommended if you experience extreme hyper-sensitivity to sound, epilepsy or are in your first trimester of pregnancy.
• Gift bag: Every attendee will receive a gift bag which has been energetically blessed with loving and sonic vibrations & a delicious handmade, vegan chocolate (with love by ChocBox_UK)
If you wish to ask anything or just get in touch you can contact us:
Annette 07851307376 (WhatsApp, SMS)
Rounik 07738 523 070 (WhatsApp, SMS)
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Mount Without, Upper Church Lane, Bristol, United Kingdom
GBP 18.00 to GBP 25.00