– Thomas Schranz, Founder and CEO of Blossom
About this Event
What is this course about?
More often than we want to admit, as Startups, we either over-engineer or under-engineer a product and discover it's a little too late to deploy it to the early adopters who have the final say of whether it is a viable, desirable or feasible to use your product for their specific needs. In this mini online class, we will discuss the pragmatics of actually deploying a viable product to your early adopters so to validate your market share. Let's talk experience!
1. What is Minimum Viable Thinking (MVT)?
2. How to transmit MVT output to deploying Minimum Viable Products? (Techniques and Strategies)
3. Foundations of a foolproof Minimum Viable Product Roadmapping
What you will receive:
✔ 1.5 – 2.00 hours of an instructor-led pre-recorded class
✔ Personalized Q&A discussion
✔ Certificate of Completion
✔ Recording and Hand out materials for later viewing (If you can't make it, no worries. You will receive this post-class)
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, Product Owners
- Builders: Engineers/DevOps
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their career towards Lean Development Umbrella
I help ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and development. My masterclasses are highly interactive and personalized. I look forward to having you onboard!
- 2022 Health Tech Consultant at NYIT
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
Lab Manager (R&D) at Duke University – Pratt School of Engineering
- Instructor at General Assembly
Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
"How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom. est. 2016
HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab est. 2016
Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! ) est. 2016
Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine
Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – Translational Personalized Medicine Apps
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Mindshop Online Classroom, ., Bangkok, Thailand