Can a startup be built in 54 hours?
Calling all designers, programmers, ideas people, and anyone interested in learning how to take an idea, validate it and make progress quickly.
Here's what Startup Weekend Auckland looks like:
Friday Night: Bring an idea to pitch - you get 60 seconds on the mic! (Don't worry if you do not have an idea to pitch, this part is optional). After all the pitches are heard the crowd will vote on their favourites. You will form a team revolving around one of the top ideas.
Saturday: Work with your team all of Saturday to validate your idea and build a working prototype.
Sunday Day: Create a business plan for your startup.
Sunday Night: Your team will present your startup with a pitch to a panel of judges. Winners will be announced and prizes will be given away.
What you get with registration:
- 54 hours of hustle with like-minded teammates
- An opportunity to pitch an idea to be worked on
- 7 meals Coffee, drinks & snacks to keep you fueled
- Coaching by the big names of Auckland's startup community
- Ability to pitch the progress you've made to a panel of entrepreneurs & investors
- Heaps of fun!
We're proud to be supported this year by some amazing sponsors (more coming soon!)
Xero, GridAKL, MUV Talks, Lowndes Jordan and Blackbird Ventures
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
101 Pakenham Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand