About this Event
Certificate: Course Completion Certificate Language: English
Duration: 1 Day Credits: 8
Course Delivery: Classroom / Virtual
In this training, ‘Start Your Own Small Business Course’, you will learn everything you need to know about starting a business. You will begin by discovering the tricks to picking the right opportunity for you. Next, you will learn how to develop proven marketing techniques to easily build sales. Since every business needs money, this course discusses traditional and nontraditional financing options. Finally, you will learn easy-to-implement employee-management procedures and how to write business policies that help you build your business.
As a business owner, need to manage all your limited resources. One resource that often gets overlooked is your time. Throughout the course, you will learn time management techniques, especially for entrepreneurs. While taking this course, you will discover the secrets separating successful and struggling entrepreneurs.
- Lesson 01 - Starting Your Dream-You will learn why you should start a business, why now might be the perfect time to do it, and what separates successful business owners from those who remain dreamers.
- Lesson 02 - Find Your Perfect Business Opportunity In this lesson, you'll learn about the three different ways to start a business. You'll explore the advantages and disadvantages of buying a franchise, buying a business and starting a business from scratch.
- Lesson 03 - Creating a Truly Unique Business-Your USP is the reason a customer would do business with you instead of someone else. In this lesson, you will develop your USP. Then you will discover the single most valuable asset in your business and how it can create all the wealth you will ever want.
- Lesson 04 - Developing Your Business Plan-You will see how it helps you take advantage of more opportunities and keeps you focused on achieving your goals. If you need to find financing for your business, having a business plan becomes twice as important.
- Lesson 05 - How to Legally Set Up Your Company- Once you have chosen the business opportunity you're going to pursue, you will need to legally set up your company. To do that, you will have to choose whether to be an S-corporation, a corporation, or a limited liability company. Each of these structures has advantages and disadvantages. In this lesson, you will find out how to decide which one would work best for you.
- Lesson 06 - Power Marketing for Business Owners-As a future business owner, you need to understand the importance of direct-response marketing along with tracking and testing. You will learn about those things in this lesson as you discover how to expand marketing efforts that work and cut or improve those that are ineffective.
- Lesson 07 - Advertising and Publicity to Skyrocket Your Business- This lesson continues the discussion on marketing and explores the pros and cons of two main forms of it: advertising and publicity. You learn about at free publicity, because it's one of the most cost-effective ways to market your business.
- Lesson 08 - The Report Card for Your Business- In this lesson, you will walk hand-in-hand with an actual business owner as she sets up her accounting records.
- Lesson 09 - Finding Money for Your Business -In this lesson, you will find out the most common, traditional ways to fund a business and a few nontraditional ways as well.
- Lesson 10 - Hiring, Motivating, and Parting With Employees - Hiring, training, motivating, and parting with employees are all complex processes. In this lesson, you will learn tips that make them easier.
- Lesson 11 - Business Policies- Having effective business policies in place helps your business run efficiently. It also gives your employees a framework for knowing what's expected of them.
- Lesson 12 - Managing You-In this final lesson, you will learn how best to manage your time, relationships, and personal financial position. You will leave this course knowing you have done all the preliminary groundwork to get your business off to a good start.
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from RHLH TRAINING.
Who can Attend?
Anybody who is interested in learning how to improve or start their own small business.
However, catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning. Reach us at [email protected] for dates and details of Instructor Led Live Virtual Sessions.