About this Event
The St Patrick's Day Bar Crawl with the Best Locations! Xfinity Live, Paddy Whacks, Cavanaugh's, Green Room and so many more!
BUY TICKETS EARLY AS PRICES WILL GO UP AS WE GET CLOSER TO SELLING OUT!
- 20+ Bars will be participating
- 10,000+ in attendance
- FREE Cover for ticket holders
- FREE Official T-Shirt for the first 1,000 through the door
- Plenty of GREEN Swag for everybody! Hats, Beads, Glasses, and more!
- Video & Photos at Checkin Location
- Food Specials at select locations
- DJs and Entertainment at Select Locations
Drink Special Information Coming Soon....
Don't be fooled by imitations, this is the Official St. Patrick's Day Philly Bar Crawl!
to see the video from our last St Patrick's Day Crawl!
Our Bar Crawls are Awesome because we LOVE Bar Crawls and we fully participate in all of our events!
Xfinity Live has been added! We're the only bar crawl that has added Philadelphia's Biggest Entertainment Complex as a stop. Drink specials and no cover!
How it works:
- Bring an electronic or printed version of your ticket. Make sure you have your ID! This is a 21+ event.
- Once you checkin you’ll be given a map of the other bars that are participating.
- You can head out to the other bars with your group of friends whenever you’d like and visit the bars in any order you’d like. Stay at each bar as long as you like!
Want FREE tickets and merch for our next crawl? Tag us @Urbancraftandcrawl on Instagram or TikTok and send your videos from the crawl to [email protected]
Q: Will this be canceled if there's bad weather?
A: No, this is a rain or shine event. We will have free ponchos at checkin locations.
Q: Are there buses providing transportation?
A: No, all of bars are in a tight geographic area. Once you enter a neighborhood there will be at least 3 close walkable bars unless otherwise noted.
Q: Where can I find a list of bar locations?
A: We send all bar crawl locations to ticket buyers at least 3 days before the crawl.
Q: Are there refunds available if i can't make it?
A: There are no refunds, BUT your tickets are transferable. Simply give the person your ticket, similar to attending a professional sports game or concert.
Q: I bought tickets for all of my friends but they aren't coming with me?
A: We have printed lists. Tell us your friend's name and we'll cross their names off the list and give you their wristbands.
Q: Can I bring friends if they don’t have a wristband?
A: If you have friends that want to come tickets will be $20 at the door.
Q: Can I buy tickets at the door?
A: Yes, tickets will be $20 at the door. We accept Apple Pay, Google Pay and Credit Cards.
Q: Is there a cover charge even if I have a wristband?
A: There will be NO Cover charge at any of the bars on the crawl as long as you have your official wristband on during bar crawl hours.
Q: What time is checkin?
A: Checkin starts at 12pm but you can show up at the checkin location whenever you like between 12pm and 5pm. The bar crawl drink specials and free cover end at 8pm.
Q: What do I do after I checkin?
A: After checkin you have the option to visit the other bars in the order you want. You’ll get the full list of bars and a map at the checkin.
Q: Where are the checkin locations?
A: The checkin locations will be clearly marked on the locations page for your city the day of the crawl. You MUST come to the checkin location prior to heading out to the other bars.
Q: Is there a time limit per location?
A: You can head out to the other bars with your group of friends whenever you’d like and visit the bars in any order you’d like. Stay at each bar as long as you like!
Q: Is there drink specials?
A: All bars have been asked to provide drink specials during the crawl. Go to your city’s main event page to see specific specials.
Q: Is there a cover charge?
A: There will be NO Cover charge at any of the bars on the crawl during bar crawl hours as long as you have your official wristband on.
This is a 21+ Event, All Sales are Final. If you decide to drink Please Drink Responsibly and DO NOT Drive!
(1) All attendees must be at least 21 years old to participate in this bar crawl; valid state ID or passport is required. Proof of vaccination required. Advertised drink specials, participating venues, and advertised times are subject to change and may vary. Oneupevents.com promotes safety and urges all participants to drink responsibly. If a venue is at capacity, we kindly ask that you either wait or proceed to another venue on the crawl. Participants must bring their print-at-home ticket or electronic ticket to the registration venue in order to retrieve their wristband and map. If there are multiple check-in locations, you only need to choose one (1). At each of the check-in locations, our event staff will distribute the same Oneupevents.com wristband(s) and customized map(s) that will allow you to access the entire crawl and take advantage of the drink specials throughout the city. You will receive the exact same wristband and map at any of the check-in locations. No refunds. All sales are final. Prices are subject to change while supplies last. (2) Oneupevents.com, including any of its employees, owners, or affiliates (“OneUp”), is solely and exclusively acting as a marketer of this event on behalf of the participating bars, and, as such, OneUp assumes no liability or other responsibility for the event, the bars, or any liability that may result, directly or indirectly, from such events. By attending the events, all attendees acknowledge and agree that they will: (i) attend the events at their own risk, (ii) adhere to and conduct themselves in a manner consistent with all applicable bar rules and all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations. Further, all attendees, by attending the events, acknowledge and agree that OneUp shall in no way be liable to any attendee or any third person for any damages or liability as a result of the event, including, but not limited to, consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages, regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable or due to OneUp’s negligence. Any such claims of damages or liability from an attendee shall be solely and exclusively sought from the applicable wrongdoer, whether by a bar or other third party. Attendee, by attending the event, agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold OneUp harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from any claim or lawsuit arising from or related to attendee’s participation in the event.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Cavanaugh’s Headhouse, 421 South 2nd Street, Philadelphia, United States
USD 4.95 to USD 20.00