AdvertisementThe Premier Pediatric Zirconia Crown Workshop
Sprig University is a unique hands-on experience hosted by the originators (that’s us!) of pediatric Zirconia crowns.
Experience both didactic instruction and individualized one-on-one hands-on guidance. Gain or increase the experience you need to feel confident when placing prefabricated pediatric Zirconia crowns.
This workshop is designed for those new to the use of Zirconia in pediatric dentistry as well as for those with previous experience wishing to gain new pearls of clinical wisdom.
- how to master Sprig’s Accelerated Subgingival Atraumatic Prep (ASAP) Zirconia technique to increase your efficiency
- from instructors that are practicing dentists and clinical experts
- insight on ideal case selection
- to minimize tissue trauma and bleeding
- to eliminate over preparation
- Train on both anterior and posterior teeth including cuspids, back-to-back cases, and space loss cases
- EZCrown marketing support kit
- Be added to Sprigs provider directory, for new patient referrals
- Small class size, limited to only 25 Doctors
- 8 Continuing Education Unit
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Ritz Carlton Dallas, Dallas, United States