About this Event
THIS IS A PAID SOCIAL EVENT -
Join us for our Speed Friending evening to make new friendships with both ladies and gentlemen between the ages of 21 to 45 at The Morrissey Pub on Saturday 30th September from 7 pm onwards!
Naj, your lovely host will be there to welcome you warmly into the group and also help you with introductions!
Happy Hours for all our members until 8 pm so make sure you come closer to time to enjoy the deal.
We welcome locals and internationals both!
**Kindly note that you can pay via Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card. To purchase via debit/credit card please click on 'Place Order' and you will be shown payment options.
FREE LADY GUEST - All members who purchase a ticket for the social, can get a LADY guest for FREE! So make sure to tag a friend along with you.
Condition - LADY GUEST has to enter with the member who purchased a ticket.
Early Bird - CAD$ 10 per person
Regular Ticket - CAD$ 15 per person
General Admission - CAD$ 20 per person
Cash at meetup - If you have not purchased your ticket in advance then you can pay CAD$ 30 cash when you meet Naj at the venue.
Have a look at photos from our recent meetups and see what you have been missing!
Here’s how it will be set-up:-
Half of the group (mixed gender) will be in a fixed place and the other half of the group (mixed gender) will rotate. During these intervals, each pair of people will get the opportunity to talk to each other.
Naj will be hosting the evening and she will organize the speed friending. He will indicate when you should move to the next person.
We will meet from 7.00 pm onwards. You should get yourself a drink and also any food before 7.20 pm.
The Speed friending part will start exactly at 7.20 pm onwards and continue till about 7.45 pm followed by a break and finish at 8.40 pm, so please try and be there on time. If you are late then you can join the speed networking midway.
Why should you attend our meetups?
- We have hosted meetups in over 30 cities world over for the last 10 years with over 50 meetups a month where 1000s of social connections, friendships and relationships have been created. We understand our member needs.
- We tend to have space earmarked for our groups so you get a comfortable and safe environment to mix and mingle at our meet-ups. Our meet-ups are well planned and organised.
- You will generally find a good gender balance (though not perfect) at all our events. Gender balance changes by city, weather, season, event type, age group etc but we try our best to achieve that.
- Our meet-ups are formally hosted and so our hosts are able to welcome you and help you with introductions with some of the other attendees and also settle down. You have absolutely no need to be apprehensive, nervous or worried about coming alone.
- We charge a minimal event cost for a couple of reasons. Our Marketing and Meetup overheads costs need to be compensated. Further safety is our priority. When we sell tickets we get a record of people attending through online payments. It provides for better behavior and accountability. We also believe free events equal no commitment and poor behavior. People RSVP and then don't attend. Our tickets help us improve safety, better estimate numbers, better gender mix and promote more responsible behavior.
We are not a dating group. Our events are not organised to manage your dating life. Our group is created to help ladies and gents meet other like minded ladies and gents and to make new friends. Please do not attend our event if a perfect gender balance is important for your enjoyment of our meet-up. Keep an open mind and join us to make new friends.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Morrissey, 1227 Granville Street, Vancouver, Canada
CAD 10.00 to CAD 25.00