About this Event
- Seb Randle, Development Coach - Social Chain
- Maddi Burns-Hunt, Head of Talent- Bruntwood
- James Torry, Founder - DoodleDo
- Damiana Casile, Head of People Ops, Oodle Car Finance
- Host: Heather Gray, Head of Customer Development - Bruntwood.
“Remember when our role was just to make sure no-one died?”
The expectations of our people team has changed significantly over the years. How do we attract the best talent, when everyone is competing for the brightest candidates? How do we nurture them, and help develop their careers? How do we create a culture where our teams thrive, and an environment where they feel safe and can bring their whole selves to work? And…if we somehow get this magical formula right, and our staff number increases, how do we make sure we don’t outgrow it?
Join our expert panel for a candid discussion and best practice examples on:
- Connecting company purpose with a culture of coaching
- Creating a wellbeing package attractive to all demographics - can it be done?
- Balancing a creative approach to wellbeing and development with formal processes
- Leading from the front - aligning SLT behaviour with people and culture objectives
- Effective intervention and individual development plans
- The importance of effective internal communications and best practice examples
Sometimes we need some inspiration or a helping hand to spark a great idea. Something that could enhance your product, a better way of working, or even a brand new company. We want to spark your great idea and together, with the right people and tools, we can grow it into something incredible. So that's why Bruntwood Works has created a Business Support programme of insightful Spark Webinars, one-to-one Spark Advisor sessions, practical Spark Workshops and curated Spark Connections. We’re here every step of the way - you’ve got this!
Find out more at bruntwood.co.uk/spark
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Bloc, Marble Street, Manchester, United Kingdom