About this Event
Rounik weaves ancient, healing sounds using hand-made Chakra Singing Bowls, Wind Gongs, a monochord and other sacred instruments.
I’m looking forward to meeting you and sharing a sonic experience in a beautiful, comfortable venue in St Werburgh’s, Bristol.
Before the sound bath everyone has a chance to get comfy and we will start with a check-in, intention for the session, breathwork for connection to ourselves, and a chakra balancing guided meditation and invitation for sacred vibrations from the instruments in to our inner space.
228 Mina Road
Bristol, BS2 9YP
• Parking: The Yard, where Wild Goose is, has parking for residents only. Please find parking in surrounding streets :)
• Arriving: The sound bath starts at 7pm. Please arrive 5 minutes early. There’s space to wait in the foyer. Doors will close soon after start time.
• Duration: The Sound Bath, Guided meditation will last about 1.5 hours.
• Covid Guidelines: If you're feeling unwell or are presenting with covid symptoms, please let me know and stay at home. If possible we'll reschedule your ticket to the next available sound bath.
• What to Bring: Please bring your own water bottle, yoga mat, blanket, cushion and anything to help you feel comfy and safe during the sound journey.
• Sound baths are not recommended if you experience extreme hyper-sensitivity to sound, epilepsy or are pregnant in your first trimester.
If you wish to ask anything or just get in touch you can contact me:
07738 523 070 (WhatsApp, SMS)
Looking forward to journeying with you through relaxing sacred soundscapes.
Love & Blessings **
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Wild Goose Space, 228 Mina Road, Bristol, United Kingdom