AdvertisementRelax, release & bring harmony and balance back to your mind, body and soul in this beautiful Sound Bath healing in Bristol with certified sound therapist, Rounik Sethi.
Rounik weaves ancient, healing sounds using hand-made Chakra Singing Bowls, a Nepalese Singing Gong, a monochord and other sacred instruments.
While every session is different, and everyone's experience is unique, the effects of a sound bath can include:
• 'Total' relaxation
• Improved sleep
• Pain relief
• Reduced Stress
• Lower Blood pressure
• Reduced anxiety
• Enhanced Creativity
• Balance brain hemispheres
• Enhanced creativity
I’m looking forward to meeting you and sharing a sonic experience in a beautiful The Langton Wellness Hub, BS4.
Each session begins with intention setting, a deep guided meditation journey to balance our chakras and a relaxing sound bath to invite sacred vibrations from the instruments in to our inner space.
Advance booking is required. Please contact me directly or book your ticket here:
The Langton Wellness Hub
Langton Court Road
Bristol, BS4 4EG
• Parking: Free street parking in the area
• Arriving: The sound bath starts at 7.30pm. Please arrive 10 minutes early. There’s plenty space to sit, have a tea and wait downstairs, . Doors will close soon after start time.
• Duration: The Sound Bath and Guided meditation will last about 1.5 hours.
• Covid Guidelines: If you're feeling unwell or are presenting with covid symptoms, please let me know and stay at home. If possible we'll reschedule your ticket to the next available sound bath.
• What to Bring: There are yoga mats available, however, we'd recommend bringing one if you can. Please bring a water bottle and extra blankets, mats, cushions and anything to help you feel comfy and safe during the sound journey.
• Sound baths are not recommended if you experience extreme hyper-sensitivity to sound, epilepsy or are pregnant in your first trimester.
If you wish to ask anything or just get in touch you can contact me:
07738 523 070 (WhatsApp, SMS)
Looking forward to journeying with you through relaxing sacred soundscapes.
Love & Blessings **
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Langton Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom