About this Event
This Educational Workshop Will Provide You With Much Needed Information To Help You Understand How Social Security Works. After This Class, You Should Be Better Informed To Make Decisions About Social Security And Understand How The Elections You Make Will Affect Your Monthly Benefits.
TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS:
- How did new Social Security Laws affect your retirement strategy?
- Is "File and Suspend" really gone?
- Why waiting to take Social Security may or may not be your best move.
- What happens if your spouse is still working?
- What if you still are or want to work part-time?
- What if you are divorced or widowed?
- How to maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How you can reduce taxes on Social Security
AS A BONUS, WE WILL ALSO COVER THESE IMPORTANT TOPICS:
- How to potentially reduce taxation on your Social Security after you start receiving your benefits.
- How you can potentially fill the gap between Social Security and your desired Retirement Income.
- How to potentially maximize the value of your IRA, 401(k), TSP or Pension Plan.
- How to use the Roth Conversion option to create increasing TAX-FREE lifetime income benefits for you and your spouse.
- Learn strategies that teach you how to structure RMD's Tax Efficiently.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is there a cost to attend?
No, there is no cost to attend.
Do I need to bring anything?
No, you will be provided with pen and paper to take notes.
Will any investments or investment products be discussed?
No there will not be any discussion of any investments whatsoever.
Will I be pitched or sold anything?
No. Our classes are strictly educational. The most common feedback we receive is how nice it is to attend a truly educational workshop with no pressure.
*The views, information, or opinions expressed during this event are solely those of the presenter(s) and do not necessarily represent those of Carrollwood Cultural Center and their employees. The content presented or offered through handout materials is provided for information purposes only, is not a guarantee of future success, is subject to change, and is not intended to serve as the basis for financial decisions. Oxford Advisory Group is not affiliated with the U.S. government, Social Security Administration, U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, or any governmental agency.
Oxford Wealth Group, LLC is a federally registered investment adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Registration as an investment adviser does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The communications of an adviser provide you with information about which you determine to hire or retain an adviser. Information about Oxford Wealth Group can be found by visiting www.adviserinfo.sec.gov and searching by the adviser’s name.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Carrollwood Cultural Center, 4537 Lowell Rd, Tampa, United States