About this Event
You are invited for a webinar around a Social Impact Program created to track, benchmark, and improve social corporate impact. The Program is focused on the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals, enhancing ESG outcomes and employee retention.
This webinar is lead by:
Allen R. Wazny, Partner / CFO Purpose Driven Travel Calgary Inc. Canadian CPA| Interim CFO| Entrepreneur & business strategist| Startup advisor| SR&D claims & T2 returns| Investor relations| Overseas experience as Ex-CFO Ex-Audit Partner| Podcast host
Stephen Clarke, CEO RTG Group Inc.. Social Entrepreneur - Creative Business Strategist - Author - Speaker - Former Professional Athlete - Innovation & Collaboration Specialist
@rtgsocialimpactchallenge.com• improved employee engagement, retention, morale, and a positive corporate health image – being seen as an employer of choice
- Designed to make it easy for you to do good in the world
- Produces an ROI 2 (return on impact + return on investment)
- Addresses all than 17SDGs
- We also design programs for individuals, organizations, businesses, charities, and Associations.
- Our program outcomes are greater than the sum of the irparts.
- Our name RTG (Receiving Through Giving) reflects our core philosophy: In every program we do, everyone must win MORE than they putin.
Bring Your Questions to this live Q&A webinar.
FOR: * HR * Marketing * Diversity & Inclusion * Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) * Change Management * Mental Health * Leadership * Customer Service * Sales Effectiveness * Employee Experience * Communications * Performance Metrics * Contingency Planning * Virtual Teams * Team Motivation * Peer Relationships * Tech
This event will be recorded sent to all registrants.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Zoom, Video Conferencing, Zoom, Toronto, Canada