About this Event
Are you constantly taking photos for your social media but can't quite figure out how to take an awesome photo that stands out from the crowd?
My friend, I can show you how!
This workshop will help remove your frustrations and teach you the fundamental tech and photography skills you need to take your photos to the next level.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to get the most out of your smartphone camera settings
• Portrait composition rules and how to apply them
• How to use a variety of methods to take a selfie and finally remove the dirty stigma attached
• How to take and compose photos of other people
• How to find and use the best light for your photos
• Posing tips
• What are the best photo-editing apps to use
• How to edit your photos
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
•. 2-hour intimate workshop with 1:1 time with Heidi Wolff
• Styled venue
• Breakout sessions to try our newly learnt techniques
• Handout with all the tips and tricks to take home and practice
• A gallery of images that you can use straight away on your social media.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
• Your smartphone (iPhone or Android)
• Wear an outfit you would like to be photographed in.
• If you have a friend or business partner, please purchase them a ticket and bring them along to grow your skills together.
NOTE: If you cannot attend this workshop but would love to be notified about the next workshop, PLEASE send me an email: [email protected]
Jodi Nevid - The Seven Effects
The smart phone photography workshop with Heidi was fantastic. I felt like I got my money worth in the first 15 minutes with all the smart tech hacks we learned. But the real magic was in the practicing of selfies, the hands on support from Heidi and the tips on editing. I loved it all!
Kia Nichols- Join the Joneses
I recently participated in Heidi’s smart phone photography course & it was AMAZING!!
I learnt so many little tricks & tips on the iPhone & so many settings I didn’t even know existed. Not only have my selfie & product photos improved hugely, I also met so many other wonderful people at this workshop & I’ve continued to connect with them later on.
Do yourself a favour & go do this workshop, you won’t regret it!!!
Katey Halliday - @datingadelaide
I run an Insta page called 'Dating Adelaide' and the photography skills I learnt on Heidi's course have made taking photos so much more enjoyable. The workshop was so much fun and very insightful! Heidi is very approachable so I was able to learn a lot within the interactive style. I learnt a lot of basic photography skills that I can use anywhere and I have already noticed such a difference in my photos and social media engagement.
Jess Hicks - @dressedincooper
I run a food and wine blog. The workshop was so valuable in learning how to improve my smartphone photography! I have always done photography, but I wanted to refresh old techniques and add some new ones. Heidi was also great at imparting her advice as we practised our skills.
+ A non-show will forfeit your ticket.
+ Cancellation or deferral must be made to Heidi Wolff Studio at least 72 hours prior to the workshop via email or phone. If the ticket holder fails to notice Heidi Wolff Studio within this time period, your ticket will be forfeited.
+ If a refund is required prior to the workshop, the refund will be minus the Eventbrite booking fees.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
In. Studio + Cafe, 268 Pirie St, Adelaide, Australia