? Full-day melt & pour soap making workshop by expert speaker and Certified Aromatherapist Ruby Tan-Shelley!
? Learn how to make your own soap from scratch, including creatively mixing colours and scents. Gain competency in the art and process of Melt and Pour soap making.
• Skills relating to different techniques – Rolled, Embeds, Layering, Impression Effect allowing you to make different designs and effects!
• Acquire knowledge on the benefits of homemade soaps!
• Knowledge on the ingredients in melt and Pour Soap
• Skills to customize the colour of your melt and pour soap for differing requirements.
• Skills to mix and blend essentials oils to customize soap scents.
• Skills to carry out the Melt and Pour Soap.
• Proper Soap Packaging and Labelling.
?Fully SkillsFuture claimable!
??♀️ Sign up now by clicking on the ticket link! Hurry, places are very limited!
? Location: Toa Payoh East Community Club
Home Craft Room #01-05
During the workshop, each participant will receive:
- Melt and Pour Soap (1000g)
- 12 essential oils
- 5 colourants
- 1 alcohol for groups to explore
*Class Duration includes 1 hour lunch break
*Lunch is not provided
*Participants are to log in to www.skillsfuture.gov.sg to submit the skillsfuture claim 1 week before the commencement of the class.
Enquiries: Email: [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Toa Payoh East Community Club, 160, Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, Toa Payoh, Singapore 319380, Singapore, Singapore