About this Event
One Art Space invites you to the opening reception of “SHE IS...2021” Friday, March 19th, 2021, from 6-9 pm. A group exhibition that views the world through a woman’s eyes. We wanted to create an exhibition that empowers women to be tenacious, to be outspoken, and to be fierce. We soon realized that there is no word or phrase that can perfectly describe this diverse group. We leave the definition of this show up to the artist, the guests, and the public. She is not defined by society. She is who she wants to be. Come join us in embracing this remarkable group of women and witness each of their narratives in the exhibition of “SHE IS...2021”
GROUP ARTISTS FEATURED: Anna Zubets-Anderson, Ayako Bando, Bianca Romero, Carla Pivonski, Elizabeth Yurovskaya, Erika Hibbert, Gulsum Keskinoglu, Isabel Valencia Zuniga, Jean Chiang, Joelle Soraya Batista Iseli, Kayo Shido, Lara Lore, Lora Shapiro, Shenan Howard, SunHe Hong, Tato Lovere, Vaidehi Kinkhabwala, Zulimar Mendoza.
In honor of Women’s History Month and the partnership between One Art Space and The National Association of Women Artists (NAWA) and in recognition of NAWA’s 132 Years Anniversary and One Art Space ongoing exhibition, “SHE IS...MMXXI” from March 18- 24, 2021. This EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY to honor, to introduce and inform our audience all the benefits derived from this 132 years Organization and the NAWA membership. There will be information available at One Art Space about NAWA and how to apply online for NAWA membership. Please bring your women artist friends who would like to apply to celebrate WOMEN, NAWA, AND NAWA 132 Years Anniversary.
The Gallery will require free, limited timed passes for entry into One Art Space.
- Click “Select A Date” to reserve your passes.
- Passes will indicate a 1-hour entry window between 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. (The Gallery will be open from 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m on weekdays. On weekends, the Gallery will be open from 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.) While we will do our best to honor the scheduled time on your pass, entry into the Gallery will be subject to building capacity and safety.
- Please arrive within the 1-hour window listed on your pass.
- Please have your pass available (on your phone or printed) for entry.
- A limited of 25 passes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis for every 1-hour entry window between 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. on weekdays, and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekends.
- We're limiting passes to ensure that there is adequate space for staff and visitors to maintain physical distancing in the gallery with occupancy limitations in mind.
- Entry for the exhibition viewing of the "She Is... 2021" at One Art Space needs to be booked in advance.
- The exhibition viewing of "She Is... 2021" will be open from 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. on weekdays and 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekends
- Masks are required for entry. All visitors must wear face coverings.
- Restrooms will not be open to the public and we ask that you plan your visit with this in mind.
- At all-time on the premise-please follows and respect the 6 feet social distancing guidelines.
- By entering One Art Space, you are confirming on wellness health checks that you’re currently not sick and have not recently in the last 14 days been in contact with someone who is currently ill with COVID-19.
We look forward to your visit to the Gallery!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
One Art Space, 23 Warren Street, New York, United States