About this Event
Delivered by: Jack Thompson, Business Development Consultant, Gingko Business Development
An interactive workshop to help you prepare for recruiting and retaining sales people. Jack has been working in B2B sales for 16 years including leadership roles where the recruitment and retention of sales people was key to success.
Who is it for?
This workshop will be most useful for senior management of B2B companies where sales is part of their role, and/or where they are responsible for growing the sales function of the business. The workshop is relevant for those thinking of making their 1st sales hire, or who have a sales team in place and are looking for advice on management and retention.
1. Defining a sales strategy and process- What do you need help with? Are you ready for more sales?
2. Defining success- Setting realistic targets, models, KPIs, etc.
3. How to hire- What sort of sales person do you want? What to look for? What does 'great' look like?
4. How to retain- What do sales people need to succeed?
1. Confidence in the hiring process
2. Confidence in knowing what sort of sales people you need
3. Confidence in retaining them.
Jack Thompson is a Business Development Consultant with a focus on marketing agencies and B2B tech companies, having worked in-house for 16 years he now works for himself helping a growing portfolio of companies.
He focuses on the more strategic end of things now, but has experience ranging from cold calling all the way through to implementing sophisticated multi-channel marketing campaigns.
He helps his clients understand what good business development looks like by drilling down into what exactly they need to achieve their goals, and then working with them to shape a plan to get them there.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Engine Shed, Station Approach, Bristol, United Kingdom