About this Event
Business Plan Fundamentals workshop
There is no ‘one size fits all’ business plan.
This workshop covers:
• Engaging with stakeholders early to identify their needs,
• Common business plan elements and how to derive them,
• MVP business plan vs Growth stage business plan,
• Styling a business plan to raise equity investment,
• Styling a business plan to raise debt funding,
• Styling a business plan to run a business,
• Giving your business plan the Setsquared edge.
With business plans being such an extensive topic, this workshop is broken out into practical elements which are refined together, along with pre and post workshop self-study elements. This provides greater flexibility for independent learning approaches and makes best use of the time we have together.
Delegates: Anyone with limited or no experience of developing new business plans. This is a grass roots session with no assumption of prior knowledge.
Outcomes: Attendee will leave with a good understanding of the key components of a business plan, its structure, good writing tips and how to adjust the style of a business plan to match with the stakeholder context.
Max class size: 12
Speaker: Stewart Noakes
Duration: 6 hours (3 hours in person workshop + 3 hours self-study)
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Engine Shed, Station Approach, Bristol, United Kingdom