About this Event
The red siren goes off in the corner of the room. The team scrambles to their stations, doing their job as first responders. Their mental and physical strength will be needed to address today’s challenge and complete their job successfully. Are they firemen? Policemen? No, they are Cyber Sleuths! They work in a Security Operations Center (SOC), and they protect you, me and our communities from bad actors from all over the world who want to crash your computers, steal your private data, and harm our communities and our nation. Cyber Sleuths are part tech geek, part detective, and part strategist. Is that you? Gain some cyber skills, learn about SOCs, and find out if you too can be a 21st century Cyber Sleuth!
- In Person camps are $300
- Camp times: 9AM-3PM
- Drop off starts at 8:30 AM
- Pickup at 3 PM
- Campers must bring lunch, NO refrigeration and NO microwave available
- Registration paperwork needed
- Campers must be in 7th - 12th grade
- ALL campers will earn a SAMSAT digital badge for completed camp. Please visit samsat.badgr.com to check out SAMSAT'S Digital Badges.
Camp registration paperwork will be emailed to the email address used to register for this camp. Please fill out camp registration and send back ASAP. This camp will be at the SAMSAT Museum 102 Mabry Dr; 78226.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
SAMSAT, 102 Mabry Dr, San Antonio, United States