Rain Date, December 17 -18th.
Watch the Knights battle for kingdoms, and a maiden's kiss ? ??
Test your archery or axe throwimg skills ??
2 Open Mic Stages:
1. Music-Bring your strings, pipes, flutes, and vocals to flavor the air with Renaissance and Romance ❤?❤
2. On another stage for your poetics and prose ???
?♀️ Renaissance Themed Costume Contests! Guidelines :
• 12 and Under Best Costume
• 13 and Up Best Costume
• Overall Best Handmade Costume
Remember, there are winners in each category‼️
You must check in with Patrice Villastrigo to register for any contest❣You do not need to be present to win! Secret judges will be watching...and judging❣?
⚕️ Please be aware of these safety measures and precautions:
• Each vendor will have hand sanitizer at their booth.
• There will be two hand washing stations, and disposable seat covers for the toilets.
• Food will be served and eaten only in the 'food court.'
• We are adamant about the safety and well being of every participant❣️
♿️ Handicapped Accessible
⭕️ ENTRANCE IS FREE WITH a canned, packaged or $5 donation to the SAN ANTONIO FOOD BANK❣
?Look for the Sooth Sayers for your Foretelling?
? Once the on premise parking is full, there is extra parking along Stonehaven Street, across Callaghan Rd at the light. ?
Email: [email protected]
? This event was created to support the National Historic Landmark on whose grounds this fair takes place ❣️
Many Blessings bestowed upon you ?
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Jackson Ranch in the Heart of San Antonio, 8910 Callaghan Rd,San Antonio,TX,United States, San Antonio, United States