About this Event
RUN DOWN, BUN DOWN: The lululemon Long Run
You’ve embarked on your running journey, put in the work, and made it to your peak mileage week. Or maybe you’ve been supporting a loved one through the ups-and-downs of their summer training.
On Sunday, September 24th we’ll take on that last long run together and celebrate afterwards with recovery, food, treats, and vibes!
RUN DOWN, BUN DOWN: The lululemon Long Run is a supported long run along Toronto’s waterfront Martin Goodman Trail, with hydration, fuel, and cheer vibes along the way!
Multiple distances and paces welcome. Out-and-back routes that will keep runners, community, and vibes connected.
- Marathon Peak Run: 30km to 36km* starting at 8:00am
- Half Marathon Peak Run: 16km to 20km* starting at 8:30am
- 5k Community run/walk starting at 9:30am
- Island Caribbean Post-Run Eats
- Ontario Ice Cream
- Music provided by DJ Dopey
- Recovery area/yoga led by lululemon ambassador Val Tiu
- On course hydration and fuel by Xact
- Registration/Bag Check: 7:00am-7:45am
- PLEASE BRING PROOF OF REGISTRATION (ie. email, QR code): Post run Food and ice cream only available to those who register. (max. 300 partipants)
- *Routes will be flexible and easy to modify, to accommodate any long run distance.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Bentway, 250 Fort York Blvd, Toronto, Canada