About this Event
About Rock the Core Cider Fest
A celebration of cider, beer, and great tunes, Rock the Core transports the orchard to your mug with more than 50+ ciders and craft beers offered on site. Sip on a Granny Smith, swig a sweet Golden Russet and discover untapped apple flavors while savoring local eats and live entertainment.
THREE (3) Sessions to Choose From
- Friday, October 15th (7-9 PM)
- Saturday, October 16th (2-4 PM)
- Saturday, November 13th (2-4 PM)
The following items are included in your General Admission ticket:
- Admission to 2 hours of unlimited sampling of more than 50+ ciders and beers including Home of the Full Pour beer!
- Chance to boogie with live music and entertainment
- Support local -- artisan market featuring the best of Made in DC
- Access to multiple food options
- Fun seasonal surprises
Included in a Cider Lovers Package is:
- Early entry to the festival starting 30-minutes prior to doors opening for General Admission
- Take home a 12 pack curated assortment of Drink the District's favorite fall cider features
- All the great access of General Admission including samples of more than 50+ ciders and beers plus access to FULL POURS of beer
Participating Cideries, Breweries, and Food Trucks
Ace, Anxo, Aslin Vibes, Austin East, Bold Rock, Capitol Cider, Chesapeake Cider, Cutwater Spirits, Devil’s Backbone, Downeast Cider, Graft, Jack’s, Juneshine, Ketel One Spritzes, Kombrewcha, Rekorderling, Stella Cidre, Tenth Ward, Virtue, Wyndridge Farms and more TBA!
We'll be announcing more participating cideries, breweries, and food trucks in the coming weeks via Facebook - be sure to follow us!
Below are some frequently asked questions
Are there age or ID requirements to enter the event? Can children accompany a parent?All attendees must be over 21 to attend. Children will not be permitted in the event. You need to provide a valid government issued photo ID card verifying your age to receive admittance into the event.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
3400 Georgia Avenue, NW, Washington, DC
The entrance is on Georgia Avenue between Park Rd and Morton Street
Hook Hall is in the Park View neighborhood just north of U Street, with convenient access to multiple means of public transportation.
Please consider using public transit or rideshare when visiting us! There is limited street parking in the neighborhood. Visit Trip Planner to find the best way to get to us!
— Petworth/Georgia Avenue Metro (Green/Yellow Line) - 4 blocks away
— 8 Major Bus Lines – North/south lines 52/53/54/70/79/H8, and crosstown lines H2/H4
— Capital Bike Share Dock across the street from our front doors
— Bike Parking at our bike racks in front of our building
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
Outside food and drinks will not be permitted.
Are dogs or other pets allowed?
Dogs are not permitted into the venue. Service animals are always welcome.
What is your entry/exit policy?
The event has a no re-entry policy. Please make sure to bring everything you need with you into the event.
What is your smoking policy?
Smoking is NOT permitted at the event.
What is the refund policy?
All sales are final. There will be no refunds issued for the event.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Hook Hall, 3400 Georgia Avenue Northwest, Washington, United States
USD 19.99 to USD 75.99