About this Event
St John’s Chambers Personal Injury team invite you to this one-day conference which will take you through a high-value personal injury claim from a road traffic accident from start to finish. There will be talks from medical and legal experts focussing on both the liability and quantum aspects of such claims.
We will be joined by medical professionals in the field of amputation, neuroradiology and neuropsychology, and at the end of the day delegates will take part in a quantum trial with an interactive voting session followed by the judgment with Richard Stead acting as the Judge.
The conference is aimed at claimant and defendant personal injury solicitors, legal executives and paralegals working on high-value claims.
All profit raised will be donated to Headway, Bristol.
- The use of liability experts in RTAs
- Contributory negligence
- Liability update (with a focus on e-scooters)
- Fundamental dishonesty and the value of surveillance
- An interactive interim payment application
We are pleased to welcome the following experts:
- Anthony Perera, Orthopaedic Surgeon on the risks of amputation in serious leg injury cases
- Dr Neil Stoodly, Consultant Neuroradiologist on Neuroimaging following head trauma
- Professor Martin Bunnage, Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist and Honorary Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology, on quantifying cognitive loss and psychological harm.
Join us for drinks and canapes following the conference, including a raffle to help raise further funds for Headway, Bristol
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, College Green, Bristol, United Kingdom