About this Event
Processions is a series of outdoor processionals in areas around Battery Park City engaging some of the most interesting choreographers in New York. This series, curated in collaboration with Movement Research, will include a time of transmission from the artist to the participants and an extended time for a procession that can be witnessed by the public.
Walkups are welcome. Due to limited capacity, entry is not guaranteed.
LMCC is committed to ensuring your and safety:
- To keep staff and audience safe, every person will be assessed for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors before entering one of our venues. Audience members will receive a health survey that they must fill out prior to entering the venue.
- Audience members and staff will be required to wear face coverings at all times while in attendance at a River To River event.
- We also ask that during the performance, audience members keep a distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
And if your answer is yes to any of the following questions, please stay home and reschedule your ticket:
- In the past 14 days, have you had any COVID-19 symptoms, including, but not limited to, fever of above 100.4 degree F?
- In the past 14 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have you had close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19?
Please note that events may be filmed/photographed. By attending River To River events you grant the LMCC full rights to use for promotional and archival purposes. Please inform the photographer or staff member if you do not wish to have your photo taken.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Pavillion, Rockefeller Park, North Meadow, North Meadow, New York, United States