About this Event
Risk Management Professional (RMP) certification Training
Risk Management Course empowers you to develop knowledge and skills required to clear your PMI-RMP® exam in first attempt. Risk Management Professional certification demonstrates a professional’s specialization in assessing, identifying and controlling risks. This course will enable you to assess the risk velocity and help you to ascertain the route to risk mitigation by prior planning.
PMI RMP training is subject to risks at every stage, and these risks can have severe consequences on the execution and smooth progress of a project. It is of critical importance that project planning should include identification of potential risks, measures to mitigate threats as well as appropriate responses that curtail the harmful effects of such risks. Project Risk Manager is a role that has been created to fill the real need for a professional who can assess, analyse and curb risks while still maintaining a basic level of competence in project management.
The Project Management Institute-Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential recognizes a Risk Managers expertise in identifying project risks and mitigating threats, while making the best of available opportunities. It also certifies that you have basic knowledge and skills in all areas of project management.
Our 3-day course will hand hold you through Project Risk Management concepts, tools, techniques and processes based on different project and risk management standards including but not limited to the Project Management Institute(PMI)®standards and will train you for a specialized role in project risk management.
- 30 PDUs on completion of 3 days of classroom training
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
- Group discussions facilitated through classroom/online Training
- Assistance with the PMI–RMP® Exam Application
What you gain at end of the training ?
- Learn to apply risk management practices for greater competitive advantage
- Understand how to identify and measure risks in project development and implementation
- Quantify and create risk response strategies to deliver products that meet stakeholder expectations
- Use a proactive and focused approach to preventing problems, rather than dealing with them once they occur
- Increased visibility within the company
- Greater career growth
This course would provide value to:
- Risk Managers and Analysts
- Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, IT Project Managers, and Senior Project Managers
- Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, and Project Leaders
- Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Project Team Members seeking PMI-RMP® certification
To apply for the PMI-RMP® Credential, you need to have either:
- A Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or the Global equivalent), with at least 4,500 hours of Project Risk Management experience and 40 hours of Project Risk Management education
- A Four-year (4 year) degree with at least 3,000 hours of Project Risk Management experience and 30 hours of Project Risk Management education
To apply for the PMI-Risk Management Professional Certification Exam:
Please note that as part of PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PMI-RMP® credential holder will need to earn 30 PDUs in the specialized area of project risk management per three-year cycle.
- Introduction to Project Risk Management
- Overview and Risk Management Fundamentals as per PMBOK6 Edition
- Plan Risk Management
Risk Management Plan Contents
Create Risk Management Plan
- Communication and Leadership
Building a Communication Foundation
General Management and Leadership Skills
- Identify Risks
Tools and Techniques for Identifying Risks
Contents of The Risk Register
Risk Register’s Update Cycle
- Risk Analysis
Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
Risk Analysis Outputs
- Plan Risk Responses
Risk Response Planning
Risk Response Strategies
Risk Response Planning Outputs
- Risk Monitoring and Control
Why Instil Learning?
Instil Learning’s training is the best and value for time & money invested. We stand out because our customers
- Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
- Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
- Get accesses to course specific learning videos.
- Get 100% Money back guarantee*
*We also conduct corporate training on your preferred dates and location for no additional charges.
Contact us for more information:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (302) 689.8082
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Billings, MT, United States
USD 999.00 to USD 1599.00