About this Event
Date: 29 June 2021 (Tuesday)
Time: 7pm – 8pm
Price: $30 per person for Crane members
$35 per person for Non-Crane members
The Gong is arguably the ultimate sound healing tool, as it has the broadest range of tones and frequencies of any instrument. Together with the playing of Sea Drum, which evokes the sound of the ocean to create a calming and soothing effects of the surf. You will listen not just with the ears but this vast range of sound deeply bathes every cell of the body for a life recharge and via sonic entrainment brings it back into harmonic balance.
You will be among the first in Singapore to enjoy a revolving Gong that swings 360 degrees in an orbit just like a planet when played. Waves of complex particles vibrate off the metallic surface, sending dancing harmonics into the space in a bidirectional and acoustically reflective manner. This creates a 360 degree gong consciousness and also beautiful and wondrous atmospherics like you’ve never felt before, giving the listener a much deeper transformational experience.
This is a whole body adventure, a deeply moving and relaxing musical journey through sound for your mind, body and spirit, bringing pure joy.
Come join us with an open heart and mind! No meditation experience is required.
IMPORTANT COVID19 SAFE MANAGEMENT REGULATIONS:
With the stricter safe management measures in place as of 7 May 2021, please read through the following guidelines carefully and you are required to observe them.
• Participants will be grouped into groups of 5 (5 people per group). Please remain strictly within your group area only and do not intermingle with the other group. Your facilitator will remain separate and distanced from all participants.
• PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN YOGA MAT OR TOWEL, AND ANYTHING YOU MIGHT NEED. We are not permitted to provide shared-use equipment at this time. (If you forget to bring one, you may purchase a one time, disposable sheet from us.)
You are welcome to bring your own eye pillow, blanket, jacket, pillow and or cushion to enjoy the session thoroughly in total comfort.
• Log in and out of Trace Together upon entry and exit of the venue. Please download the Trace Together App if you do not have it and Crane does not have a token or IC check in.
• Wash or sanitise your hands before entry. (Hand sanitiser is provided at the reception.)
• Temperature will be taken and recorded upon entry.
• Wear a mask at all times.
• Do not attend the session and stay at home if you are feeling unwell. If your temperature is 38 Degree Celsius and above or you display flu -like symptoms, you will be strictly denied entry into the space.
• Do arrive at least 15 mins earlier prior to the session to facilitate sufficient time for the extended check-in process and to settle in.
• You are also welcome to bring your own water bottle or bottled water to hydrate yourself.
The space will be sanitised before and after the event and sanitising spray and hand gel will be available.
Minimum 5 to run.
By Sound Therapist Wendy Lum
This event is held at Crane.
Crane members enjoy a special discounted ticket at $30.
Non-members may join us at $35 per ticket.
Please note this is NOT a soundproof enclosed studio. Some inevitable background noise will occur. Just relax and flow with the journey as it occurs!
For more awesome Crane content check out wearecrane.com.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Crane, 46 Kim Yam Road 01-06 Herencia, Singapore, Singapore
SGD 30.00 to SGD 35.00