About this Event
A one-day course for cheese retailers and their team who stand behind the cheese counter. Designed to improve product knowledge, maximise sales and increase profits.
Suitable for all levels of experience, this course will help new staff get to grips with their role and inspire more experienced staff to engage more with customers and refresh their skills and product knowledge.
- Discover how to taste and identify different cheeses
- Gain confidence in knowing what to stock
- Improve product knowledge leading to more selling opportunities
- Find out how to educate and build rapport with customers
- Master the art of what makes a good cheese board
- Learn how to cut, wrap and keep cheese
- Acquire practical skills to increase cheese sales
For any queries regarding this booking please email [email protected]
Cost: £195 + VAT per delegate
Special price for Guild members: £150 + VAT per delegate
NB: VAT (20%) is included. You will be sent a VAT invoice upon booking.
**Guild of Fine Food member discount available. Please email [email protected] to receive the discount code.**
If you would like to become a member of the Guild of Fine Food please visit www.gff.co.uk/join or contact [email protected] prior to booking on the course.
Learn the art of how to cut and wrap cheese well.
Sample tastings. Educate your customers. Improve your product knowledge.
Creative retailing - learn how to display and build an attractive cheesecounter.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Guild of Fine Food, 42 Southwark Street, London, United Kingdom