About this Event
The vision of the Research-Policy-Practice Translation Community of Practice is for timely and effective translation of research into policy and practice to become embedded into public policy processes across sectors and disciplines
The Research-Policy-Practice Translation Community of Practice aims to:
- Promote connections and relationships between CoP participants by providing an opportunity to meet, talk and collaborate to ‘bridge the gap’ between research, policy and practice.
- Promote efficient integration of evidence into policy and practice.
About the workshop
The November workshop will focus on three areas of interest identified by members:
- Policy analysis - Working within the constraints of the policy-making environment
- Stakeholder engagement-Understanding how to engage and manage stakeholders
- Establishing a Knowledge translation plan-Unpacking the steps involved in developing a knowledge translation plan
The workshop will then conclude with a discussion of the topic for the next workshop and feedback.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Auditorium, Ground Floor SAHMRI (South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute), North Terrace, Adelaide, Australia