About this Event
ProjectChat 2022: PM Agility in Capability Development for a New World Order
Sofitel Adelaide – May 2022
This year’s conference theme will be “ProjectChat 2022: PM Agility in Capability Development for a New World Order”. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the world as we know it, forcing millions of organisations world wide to rethink their approach toward project management.
In the world of project management specifically, there has been a huge dynamic shift as the months of lockdown have drifted on by, creating new and unique opportunities for managers and business leaders to ponder.
The conference agenda will follow the same format as previous ProjectChat events; There will be many quality technical presentations, Knowledge Hubs, and the ubiquitous conference dinner.
The flagship ProjectChat themed dinner will once again take place, with the conference room transforming into a spooky graveyard in light of Halloween "OZ Style".
"So to all Ghosts and Witches and Creatures of Fright, don’t miss the call of the ProjectChat Halloween Night!"
Don’t miss out on Australia’s most valuable and thought-provoking PM conference!
More information on the event, speakers and the conference program can be found by visiting our ProjectChat 2021 website.
What can I expect at ProjectChat 2022?
- High profile keynote addresses.
- Multiple tracks running in parallel over two days, covering topics that span the entire Project Management lifecycle.
- Knowledge Hubs facilitated by SME’s
- Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals.
- A vibrant social program including a themed gala dinner, something for which ProjectChat is very well known! For those who missed out on ProjectChat 2019, check out our website for photos that showcase the festivities.
* Should any registration issues occur, Connexion Systems encourages you to call our office on 1300 795 788 for our prompt assistance.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Sofitel, 108 Currie Street, Adelaide, Australia