About this Event
Practice Educator Facilitator Instructor day
Offers a day to explore a range of teaching methods to assist you as educators and provide you a safe space to practice and reflect.
• Overview of UHBW recourses
• How to deliver a lecture and a workshop
• The Four Stage approach teaching method
• Simulation based education skills
• How to give feedback
• How to collect feedback
• Discussing experiences and reflecting on challenges
Feedback from PEF’s, who have attended, highlighted its usefulness to their role and would strongly recommend to other PEF's of all levels of experience.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
UHBW Simulation Centre, Upper Maudlin Street, Bristol, United Kingdom