AdvertisementSetting and upholding boundaries using strategic communication tools.
About this Event
You know you need to "get better" at them.
But, where to begin?
This workshop is for YOU if...
- You understand the CONCEPT of boundaries but lack the PRACTICAL SKILLS of setting and upholding them with others
- You feel guilt, shame, selfish, or "mean/rude" in setting boundaries
- You want to know how to set boundaries kindly and compassionately
- You want to learn how to communicate STRATEGICALLY so that the other person WANTS to uphold your boundary (and responds with, "No problem! Let me know how else I can support you.")
In this workshop you will discover...
- The 2 main types of boundaries
- How to clearly identify your boundaries
- How to masterfully set specific boundaries
- What to do when your boundaries are crossed
- How to STOP self-sabotage (overriding your own boundaries to people-please)
In this workshop, we will mastermind your specific examples and create a plan of action to get you on your way to setting boundaries gracefully and easefully.
Danielle Morrisey is a holistic, trauma-informed life coach specializing in embodiment, empowerment, mindfulness, and transformation for highly-sensitive and empathic women. With a background in mental health, psychology, sociology, and mysticism, Danielle guides clients through personal transformation and alignment with their Authentic & Empowered Self.
For offerings or to book a free call, visit daniellemorrisey.com
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Seattle, United States