About this Event
Rethink your approach to presentations No more death by powerpoint!
Learn how to truly engage and influence your audience
This workshop will help you you ~
- Build your presence
- Develop a genuine connection with the audience
- Build your confidence to deliver your presentations with flair and passion
- Structure your presentations to motivate, inspire and persuade your audience
- Understandi the art of story telling
- Learn how to design powerful beginnings and endings
This workshop is suitable for you if you have no experience or some experience of presenting. Whatever, your level of confidence and ability you will be coached individually to take your presentations to the next level in a small group environment.
Here's what a few people said about this workshop ~
This is the second workshopI have done with Julia and I always leave feeling like I have learnt something practical which I can put into practice straight away. Thank you for helping me to build my confidence!
Olivia Bennett, Account Manager
A brilliant workshop ! Well worth taking the time out of your week to get upskilled
Fran Cox, Manager
It was a most enlightening course and certainly more useful than any other courses I have been on! I took away a lot of learning that I applied to my presentation and I'm very happy with the end result.
Rob Reid, Senior Consultant, Eunomia
Frequently asked questions ~
1. I feel nervous about coming on this workshop, what should I do? Many people feel nervous and this is of course understandable. As soon as you walk through the door I'll make you feel very welcome. Also at the beginning of the workshop we'll do some relaxation exercises.
2. What do I need to bring with me? The main thing to bring is your wonderful self, an open mind and an attitude of curiosity. Most of the learning will be experiential, however you're welcome to bring a notepad and pen to jot a few things down. A digital handout will be sent to everyone after the workshop.
5. Can I get a refund? Refunds are not usually given, although in exceptional circumstances you'll be offered a free place on the next available workshop.
4. Is the venue easy to reach. Yes HOURS Studio is in central Bristol, just off Colston Street, which is a short walk from the centre.
5. You can park in Trenchard Street car park which is five minutes away or go to www.yourparkingspace.co.uk and enter the code HOURSBRISTOL10 for a discount.
If you have any more questions please feel free to get in touch at [email protected] or 07751 617814.
I look forward to seeing you there! Best Julia.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
HOURS Studio, Colston Yard Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
GBP 99.00 to GBP 199.00