About this Event
More About PMI-ACP®:
PMI-ACP® Agile Certified Professional training program is designed and developed by global panel of PMI® expert instructors as per PMI® guidelines to empower our participants in becoming a versatile agile professional and expertise in Kanban, Lean, Scrum, extreme programming (XP).
Our training program will not only help you in passing the certification exam in 1st attempt, our instructors will assist you enhance the skills you would need to manage, execute and deliver projects successfully. PMI ACP® application process is easy to complete, and we recommend our participants to start the filling the application immediately after the enrolment and if you need any assistance our instructor will assist during the class or get in touch with our support team.
• 3 Day of Live Bootcamp (In-Person or Live Online)
• Lifetime access to PMI® Approved Courseware
• Live Practice sessions & simulation tests
• End-of-Chapter Quizzes & additional courseware
• 21 Contact Hours Certificate
• Dedicated Learning Consultant for PMI® application
• 100% Money Back Guarantee*
We offer the following training types to meet your expectations:
In-Person Classroom: Get into an in-person classroom instructed by the Master Black Belt experts
Live Online Classroom: Digital classroom with a Live instructor is the need of the hour
Online Self-Study: Learn at your own pace and convenience with the self-study model
Click here to view the course details or Click here to chat with us now.
*We also provide the Corporate training at any remote location, if you have group participants. It can be conducted at your company premises on your preferred dates
PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) Training - Course Agenda: (Contact us to receive the course brochure)
Lesson 1: PMI-ACP® Course Preview
Lesson 2: Introduction to Agile
Lesson 3: Agile Methodologies
Lesson 4: Communication
Lesson 5: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 1
Lesson 6: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 2
Lesson 7: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 3
Lesson 8: Agile Estimation: Part 1
Lesson 9: Agile Estimation: Part 2
Lesson 10: Agile Analysis and Design
Lesson 11: Agile Quality
Lesson 12: Soft Skills Negotiation
Lesson 13: Value - Based Prioritization
Lesson 15: Agile Metrics
Lesson 16: Agile Value Stream Analysis
Lesson 17: Knowledge and Skills: Part 1
Lesson 18: Knowledge and Skills: Part 2
Lesson 19: Knowledge and Skills: Part 3
Lesson 20: Knowledge and Skills: Part 4
Take away from this course:
• Complete understanding of the processes of Agile Project management.
• Learn about the Professional Responsibilities concerning Agile Project Management.
• Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, along with other factors such as Prioritization using different techniques
• Learn about the Agile Project phases, Agile life cycle and Stakeholders, Key Agile Management skills and the social-economic-environmental influences.
• Ascertain their level of readiness for taking the PMI ACP® Examination
• Get guidelines on filling up the PMI ACP® Application form
Why Choose Us?
All New PMP has partnered with leading training and certification provider in North America to offers 100% confirmed classes every week to value for time & money invested. We stand out because of our customers
• Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
• Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
• Get accesses to course specific learning videos.
• Get 100% Money back guarantee*.
For more details please contact us at [email protected] or 408-418-5586
Who needs to attend?
IT Managers | IT Architects, Planners and Consultants | System Analysts | System Administrators | Operations Managers | Database Administrators | Service Delivery Professionals | Quality Analysts | Application Management Team | Process Owners | Development Team | Support Teams
Other Courses: PMP | LSS Green Belt | PMI-ACP | CAPM | Combo Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt | ITIL 4 Foundation | LSS Yellow Belt | CBAP | CISSP | CISA | Digital Marketing | PgMP | PMI PBA | 200+ Courses
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Certification Planner, LLC, Regus Business Centre, Manchester, United Kingdom
USD 999.00 to USD 1799.00