About this Event
Equip Yourself to Develop Captivating Business Plans and Inspire Your Whole Team to Deliver Better Results.
Join us for a one-day workshop with Ross Wilson and Michelle Keating.
In the morning programme you will:
- Discover the real purpose of a Business Plan
- Create your own A3 one-page Business Plan
- Set yourself and your business up to complete important projects on time and within budget
- Focus your Business, Leadership, Team and Promotions on what matters most
In the afternoon programme you will learn to:
- Convert aspiration into meaningful action and results
- Create highly focused action plans and specific work schedules for all your important projects and your team
- Apply sound principles to ensure your business consistently fulfills its purpose and achieves its goals all year through without that dreaded deadline crunch.
Michelle Keating has years of diverse experience and qualifications in both corporate and small business; in graphic design, team leadership, functional management, and in Learning & Development as a facilitator of more than 500 workshops.
Michelle is Programme Manager and a Success Coach with Growing Organisations. She is also a Director of Dreamers Duo.
Ross Wilson started in professional selling and progressed to CEO level including various functional management roles. He brings loads of international, inter-cultural, corporate and SME experience to this workshop.
Ross is the Founder and Organisational Performance Consultant of Growing Organisations.
COVID-19: Our commitment is to deliver our best value in-person to our clients and so, in the event that Auckland is under Level 3 or 4 lockdown restrictions, this workshop will rescheduled as our first option and all registered participants will be contacted to discuss alternative dates.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Mt Eden Bowls Club, 17 Stokes Road,, Auckland, New Zealand