About this Event
Pivot with Purpose LIVE is the FIRST EVER in-person event taking the podcast to the next level! Think of this as your personal development. Join in conversations with business, marketing, leadership, and personal brand-building superstars to level up your career, level up your business, and help you to unlock your potential to achieve all your goals.
Spend a Saturday morning meeting, greeting, and LEARNING from some of the most highly sought-after thought leaders, influencers, and personal growth coaches from across all industries to expand your network and give you the strategies and framework you need to create opportunities on your path to success!
WHO IS THIS FOR:
- Professionals from all industries & disciplines looking for personal growth.
- CEOs and business owners looking for executive leadership development and strategies on how to manage more effective teams.
- Professionals looking to get back into the workforce and get hired SOON.
- Professionals looking to make a meaningful career change and not know where to start.
- Anyone looking to start a business/side hustle passion project while managing a FT job.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
If you are looking to reignite that fire in your soul to fall back in love with your life, get more work/life harmony and the clarity YOU NEED to market yourself in the right way to get noticed and achieve success for whatever definition that looks like for YOU, this panel will help you get there.
You must believe you are worthy of more freedom, time, money, flexibility, happiness, harmony, and all the joys of life…come join this panel, get inspired, and invest in YOURSELF and your future.
Over $30K in LIVE coaching, business bundles, gift bags and professional experts speaking on valuable topics, delivered to you on a productive Saturday.
- 10:15 am-10:45 am: Event Check In
- 10:45 am-11:00 am: Pivot with Purpose LIVEOpening/Intro
- 11:00am-11:30am: Meghan Houle + Marina Middleton 1-1 Chat on Building a Business with Confidence.
- 11:30am-12:00pm: Marketing, Leadership & Community Chat with Brittany DiCapua, Madison Ciccone, & Robert Eugene.
- 12:00pm-12:30pm: Meghan Houle & Aliza Licht 1-1 Chat on Personal Branding.
- 12:45 pm-1:00 pm 15 Min Q/A (VIPS prioritized)
- 1:00-2:00 PM: Post Convo Networking in Business Marketplace(Includes F&B)
SPEAKERS & PANELIST:
Co-Host Ron Thurston: Ron is a highly accomplished retail leadership executive, founder, board advisor, podcast host, and Amazon Bestselling Author with extensive experience leading retail stores and operations for America's most prominent brands.
Marina Middleton: Marina is a Boston marketing strategist and personal branding expert known for her strategic approach and creative solutions.
Madison Ciccone: Madison is a Boston-based Confidence and Mindset Coach, Podcast Host, and Master Instructor at SoulCycle.
Brittany Di Capua: Brittany is a Food Influencer, Digital Creative and owner of Eleven Seven Media.
Robert Eugene: Robert ,co-owner of New American restaurant, Hue Boston is a trailblazing entrepreneur and creative marketer, who has dedicated over two decades to transforming the nightlife entertainment, hospitality, and spirits industries in Boston.
ALIZA LICHT: Aliza is a NYC-based award-winning marketer, bestselling author, podcaster, personal branding expert, and the founder of LEAVE YOUR MARK, a multimedia brand and consultancy. She advises businesses and mentors individuals on brand building and career development.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Big Night Live, 110 Causeway Street, Boston, United States
USD 49.99 to USD 549.00