About this Event
Welcome to a new kind of pitch competition.
Pitch HearstLab is a pitch event series aimed at finding and funding the best high-growth, women-led startups in the US. We've evaluated applications from early stage women-led companies across the country, and now, the very best will present live in San Antonio to see who goes home with a $100,000 investment.
Join us at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts' Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater for a day of pitches, panels, and networking — and stick around for our post-event happy hour.
For more event info, visit PitchHearstLab.com.
- , a platform that makes it easy and affordable for businesses of all sizes to create and publish their news. Presented by Founder & Co-CEO Caitlin Kelly.
- , a home services platform with a focus on the female consumer. Presented by Co-Founders & Co-CEOs Lacey Soslow and Gabriella Ainslie.
- , an AI-based driver incapacitation detection system for fleet and passenger vehicles. Presented by CEO & Co-Founder Samantha Lee.
- (Pitch HearstLab U Winner), a healthcare logistics solution that resolves inefficiencies in organ and surgical team transportation. Presented by Founder & CEO Laura Epstein.
- (Pitch HearstLab U Winner), creator of the Carbon Savings Account™ for home technology and personal transportation upgrades that fosters employee financial wellness and enables corporate ESG strategy. Presented by Co-Founder & CEO Lizzy Kolar.
- , an AI-enabled B2B SaaS solution to optimize clinical trial hiring and operations. Presented by Co-Founder & CEO Renuka Agarwal.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, 100 Auditorium Circle, San Antonio, United States