About this Event
Picking up where we left off in 101, this class will dive into utilizing Shutter Speed, Aperture, and ISO on Manual Mode. We will also go over the importance and benefits of using modes such as Aperture Priority and Shutter Priority.
- Shutter speeds- Control your shutter speed to freeze and blur motion
- Metering modes in camera and when to use each mode
- Aperture- Learn how to create blur and control your depth of field for each instance
- Lenses and which to use in each environment
- Tripod use
Who should attend?
This class is perfect for beginners who have just bought or received their first camera. For complete beginners, we recommend taking our Photo 101 class first! If you have some experience or are confident in the basic operation of your camera this class is the next step to amazing photos!
- A memory card with space on it
- A fully charged battery
- Note-taking Supplies
Keely is part of our amazing Pixel Connection - Nashville staff! She is a graduate from Middle Tennessee State University with a bachelors degree in Photography. She’s been taking photos since she was nine years old and has spent the last decade & a half honing her craft and learning new techniques!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Pixel Connection - Nashville, 700 Rundle Avenue, Nashville, United States