About this Event
Welcome to Philly's New Year's Eve Event 2024 at Philadelphia Marriott Downtown: Resolution Ball! Join us for an unforgettable night of celebration as we ring in the New Year. This in-person event will be held at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown located on Filbert Street in Philadelphia, PA, USA. The Resolution Ball is Boston’s largest and longest-running New Year’s Eve bash for the past 20 years and now it's coming to Philly as we go nationwide!
Dress up in style for this black tie optional event and enjoy complimentary items and party hats. Those improperly dressed will be turned away.
Come early for the Filbert Street inspired dinner stations or VIP appetizer reception with cash bar/open bar options from beer and wine to champagne and cocktails.
Or come just for the party to dance to today's top dance music and a mix of some throwback favorites.
The Resolution Ball is the DJ dance party for all 21+ guests!
Choose from three ticket options:
7:30pm Dinner 9:30pm VIP Reception 10:30pm Party
Get up to 50% off this Longest Running and Largest New Years Eve Party, The Resolution Ball! CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE LIST AND GET A SPECIAL OFFER TO ATTEND
7:30pm - Join us for Filbert Street inspired dinner and reserve seating, then stay for the rest! SPECIAL: 50% off until deadline
Enjoy dinner stations from 7:30pm - 9:00pm* with cash bar then head into your private celebration with dancing until 2am, midnight countdown, and party favors.
* must arrive by 8:30pm as dinner stations close at 9:00pm
ENTREES & SIDES
- Lancaster Chicken - Seasonal Mushrooms, Madeira Reduction
- Atlantic Salmon - Shaved Fennel, Melted Tomato, Citrus Sauce
- Slow Roasted Beef Teres Major - Thyme Demi
- Strozzapreti - Red Pepper Pesto, Seasonal Squash, Sundried Tomato, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Grilled Broccolini Caesar - Parmesan, Bread Crumbs, 1924 Dressing
- Field Greens - Candied Walnuts, Craisins, Goat Cheese, Orange Vinaigrette
- Fingerling Potato Salad - Horseradish, Sour Cream, Celery
- Toasted Quinoa And Rice Pilaf - Apricot, Almonds, Currants
- Charred Brussel Sprouts - Sunchokes, Maple Pomegranate Gastrique
- Vanilla Panna Cotta - Macerated Berries
- S’more Tarts - Chocolate Ganache, Graham Cracker Crust, Brûléed Marshmallow
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding - Brioche, Croissant, Cherries, Pecans
*menu items subject to change
9:30pm VIP Reception Entry for Food Experience Stations from 9:30-10:30pm, and first-come seating. Special 50% off until deadline
Entry into the grand celebration until 2am with a Tuscan Table from 9:30pm-10:30pm, dancing, midnight countdown, and party favors.
- Enjoy a mix of appetizers and food experience stations before the party
- Caprese Skewers, Mini Cheesesteaks, Spanakopita & Chili Chicken Quesadillas Cones
- M ac n Cheese Station - Classic, Vegan, Buffalo Chicken, Crab & Corn, Shrimp Scampi Mac, Cajun Mac, Spinach & artichoke, Carbonara, Mushrooms (Served optional with: Assorted hot sauces, scallions, crispy onions, crushed fritos, nacho cheese doritos, flaming hot cheetos)
- Indulge in a 4 hour open bar from 9:30pm-1:30am
10:30pm Dance Party. Come dance the night away in style to 2am! Special 50% off until deadline
Entry into the grand celebration until 2am with dancing, midnight countdown, and party favors.
- Buy now and then help us spread the word by clicking here to get a link. Get 3 additional guests to buy using your link and you go FREE*. Just spread the social word to friends, co-workers, groups... *free ticket is for party option
A portion of the proceed from the Resolution Ball are donated to
FAQs - with any questions and we will respond by email as soon as possible.
Black Tie optional, formal attire required. (suit or cocktail attire is great along with anything that glitters and sparkles) No jeans, sneakers, inappropriate hats, flip-flops, baggy clothes, athletic attire, flannel shirts, t-shirts. Those improperly dressed will be turned away.
Coat check available
The event is set up as a cocktail reception with limited seating and ample room for dancing. The Ballroom will open after 9pm with limited seating unless reserved in advance.
The Resolution Ball has ample seating available on a first come, first serve basis. Dinner seating will take place in a section of the Grand Ballroom. All guests will be seated at tables of 8-10 with other event guests. Requests to seat with other dinner guests are welcomed!
Cash & CC Bar ONLY
Hotel Room Blocks from $179
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown - Click here to book a room
Marriott Valet Hotel Parking -
Use SpotHero app
Covid Info: Vaccines and masks are welcome but not required by the venue or City.
Tuxedo Rentals Mention Boston Resolution or Back Bay Ball and save on any rental ordered by 12/29! Rental prices start at only $99 at any Men's Wearhouse locations - See Flyer - Find a location.
This event is 21+ and proper ID is required
Brand Ambassador - Join us as a special guest for our New Years Event! We're looking for connectors that have large networks are outgoing and charismatic individuals to be a part of Boston's biggest party to bring in the New Year. You're role is to help us spread the word about the event and get rewarded with complimentary entry plus opportunity for more. Click here to join us
Want to participate as a Sponsor? Now's your chance to have your brand celebrated and sampled by thousands. It's always so exciting to see a new brands name in lights as the official or exclusive in your category.
You can also give a perk to your employees for an epic year end outing! It's a great way to say thank you for all of the work done throughout the year to be able to celebrate together or with additional family/friends.
Please click the link below and fill in the form to give us some information about your company and product. Someone in our marketing department will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA, USA, United States
USD 49.00 to USD 169.00