About this Event
Perth Public Speaking Course Workshop
Learn powerful Public Speaking Skills so that you will stand out from the crowd.
Public Speaking & Presentation Skills Workshop
Improve your public speaking and presentation skills.
Gain confidence and influence with your audience.
Become a confident, persuasive speaker with our public speaking and presentation skills workshop.
Book your place on the course today!
Develop Your Public Speaking & Presentation Skills as a Leader
Are you looking to stand out as a leader and develop your presentation skills? The upcoming Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Workshop is designed for leaders who want to sharpen their communication abilities. With expert guidance from a professional speaker, experienced coach, and facilitator, you'll gain valuable tips and techniques to help you step up and speak confidently.
Enrol now and take the first step toward becoming a more confident presenter!
With high-level presentation skills, public speaking and business storytelling ability, you will have the tools you need to persuade with power so that you can create the change you want to see.
Public Speaking Perth workshop
Wednesday 11 October
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
What Will You Learn?
- Identify the elements of a high-impact communicator
- Discover effective verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- Understand how to create a framework for your speaking in public
- Create a strong, positive first impression and build your leadership presence
- Develop a confident mindset so that you can speak to any audience
- Develop your ability to tell engaging stories in the business setting.
What Topics are Covered?
- Confidence and Mindset for Public Speaking
- Structure of presentation
- Using your voice with impact
- Body language to create a positive impression
- Networking and conversation starters
- Storytelling for business
What’s Included in the Course?
- Instruction from an experienced and certified coach/facilitator
- Small group, interactive and immersive experience
- Workbook and course materials
- You will take home a video of yourself presenting plus a plan of action
- Fully catered
What others say
I recently attended the Public Speaking & Presentation Skills Workshop and it was an eye-opening experience. Lisa is so knowledgeable and provided pby experiencedersonalised feedback to help me better understand what I need to work on to improve my communication. As a leader, I feel more confident in my public speaking abilities and have the necessary tools to craft engaging presentations. This workshop gave me the skills to take my career to the next level, making it an invaluable investment.
Gary G - Mining Leader
I recently attended the Public Speaking & Presentation Skills Workshop and it was a fantastic experience! It gave me the confidence to be able to present my ideas in a way that will really engage and inspire my audience. The workshop provided valuable tips and advice on how to structure presentations, use body language effectively and capture the attention of your listeners. I now have the tools to become an effective public speaker and I'm excited about the opportunities this new skill will open up for me. Highly recommend!
Jaz M - Oil & Gas Professional
Contact me to find out about in-house Public Speaking Training
Lisa Evans, MBA is the CEO of Speaking Savvy and the Soft Skills Academy. She is a Certified Speaking Professional, a certified Public Speaking and Storytelling Coach, an Accredited Business Coach (ICF), Author, a TEDx Speaker Coach, NLP Practitioner, an Emotional Intelligence Practitioner (GENOS), a Graphic Recorder, Host of Stories From The Heart, Improvisation Actor at Perth Playback Theatre, and Radio Show Host 897 FM.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
ibis Perth, 334 Murray Street, Perth, Australia
AUD 25.00 to AUD 499.00