About this Event
Our Night Markets promote a fun and inclusive shopping experience that introduces the unique artistic stylings of makers and creators, performing artists, supporting neighborhood business, local artisans, and getting people out walking, rolling, biking, and building community.
Event Timing & Location:
- Date: Third Saturday of every month.
- Time: April thru September 6p - 10p, October thru March 5p - 9p
- Location: 37th Ave South between S. Hudson and S. Ferdinand, Seattle, WA, 98118.
- Partner Fees
- Tabling - No Cost, Non-profit or community organizations whose mission aligns with and supports Peace Peloton’s and serves the community. Tabling organizations may not offer items or services for sale.
- Partner - $50.00, Local and or small businesses that create, make, and produce a product or service for sale. Resellers accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Corporations and Govt. Agencies - $100.00, Medium to large organizations and institutions that serve a broad audience or customer base.
Guidelines for Peace Peloton Night Market Artists, Creators, Makers, and Partners
Peace Peloton pursues its mission through our Night Markets, curated to provide a fun and inclusive shopping experience that bring together artists, creators, makers, and vendors (collectively, our “Partners”) in a community setting where neighbors and friends can come together to discover a thriving marketplace and build community. The integrity of our Night Markets is something we take very seriously, and we are committed to operating in a safe, secure, legal, and respectful way. To that end, we have developed these guidelines for our Partners (“Partner Guidelines”) to describe the conduct we require at our Night Markets. Our Partner Guidelines also cover individuals that our Partners invite to the Night Market as guests.
Partners must complete and submit the Partner registration that includes acceptance of our Partner Guidelines. Partners may not use the Night Market to engage in any conduct that is (in Peace Peloton’s sole evaluation) offensive, harmful, or inappropriate for general audiences, or that we believe constitutes or is likely to encourage or promote any harmful, violent, or illegal activity or outcome.
Accordingly, Partners will:
• conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner towards the public and Night Market participants.
• remain in their allocated space during Night Market hours, and not leave their space unattended.
• refrain from any behavior that interferes with the rights of working/selling opportunities of other Partners.
• not use language that is offensive, threatening or intimidating to others.
• not participate in the Night Market under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• only sell and display items that are appropriate for a family friendly venue.
• operate vehicles and/ or equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
• abide by the Rules and Regulations of the local Municipal and State laws.
• not smoke or vape except in designated areas.
• obtain a sales tax number if required by the state. Will collect and pay any sales tax that may be assessed on their products and will file any required tax returns.
• educate themselves about complying with all health regulations and licensing requirements governing the production, packaging, display, distribution, sampling, and sale of their products.
A Partner may not use the Night Market to facilitate harmful or criminal activity of any kind. When participating in a Night Market, Partners may not create or sell, or promote events that constitute or promote any of the following, as determined by Peace Peloton:
• Explicit sexual activity (including escort services), or pornography.
• Illegal gambling activity (whether illegal under any U.S. federal or state law, or non-U.S. law).
• Sale or ingestion of illegal drugs, other illegal substances, or nutraceuticals,
• Cannabis (this is due to regulations at the federal level, and this policy applies even in locations where cannabis is legal).
• Raffles, sweepstakes, or giveaways that are prohibited by law.
• Activities that demean, harass, intimidate, threaten, or express hatred toward any societal group, whether based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status,
• Sale, distribution (including raffles, auctions, giveaways), unlawful use, or trade of (i) firearms, firearm parts or hardware, and ammunition; or (ii) weapons and other devices designed to cause physical injury.
Don't Promote Activities by Hateful/Dangerous Organizations
Peace Peloton does not allow any Partner to participate in a Night Market that promotes or encourages hate, violence, or harassment towards others and/or oneself. Specifically, we prohibit Partners that promote hate towards, or the harassment of individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Additional Information about our Night Markets
Our neighbors, partners and guests depend on us, so our Night Markets are “rain or shine.” If a Partner is unable to attend, please give us seven (7) days’ notice and Partners unable to attend a Night Market will be added to our Partner wait list to participate in a future Night Market.
We encourage all local artisans, makers, producers, and vendors to apply to participate in our Night Markets, and we want to ensure that their offerings are truly innovative, original, handmade, or locally produced, and that there is a balance of the types of items sold. Peace Peloton will determine eligibility of products to be sold at each Night Market and has final authority concerning eligibility of Partners and their products. All decisions rendered by Peace Peloton are final.
Partners are solely responsible and liable for any claims and damages that result from the sale of unsafe, unapproved, or unsound goods.
Columbia City, 37th between Hudson and S Ferdinand, Seattle, WA, Seattle, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 100.00