THB 1,490 (1 hooman + 1 doggy)
+THB 990 (extra hooman)
+THB 690 (extra doggy)
**Tickets on sale NOW**
VERY LIMITED tickets available. Please pre purchase to avoid missing out.
THE IRON DOG (SPEED)
We know how fun it is to be outside again after this year's extended lockdown. Put your dog to our Iron Dog contest where the fastest four legged pooch will nab away fabulous prizes.
MAN VS DOG EATING CONTEST
It's a powerful, surprising and profound expression of the human vs dog spirit. The ultimate eating contest between Man and Man's best friend. This spectacle is only available for live viewing at Paws in the Park 2.
The signature dog costume contest strikes back! Owners will be able to submit their furry friend in their fiercest costumes and guests will be able to vote for their favorite costume throughout the event.
Spot our Doggy Bounce House at the Carnival area. This bounce house will delight any pup as they learn how to bouncy bounce bounce all afternoon.
A visit to our pop up salon will not only help your dog look and feel great, but their fresh scent and soft coat will make cuddling at home even more enjoyable. Each dog's service is personalized to their needs, which may include a thorough brushout or initial shave for dogs with thick coats. Opt for the scrub tub as our certified stylists gently massage shampoo into your dog's coat to remove dirt, oil and debris, leaving them silky-smooth and squeaky-clean
Discover new brands and shop our highly curated selection of innovative and fan favorite products.
We are committed to doing all we can to ensure a safe environment for you and your dogs. In addition to stringent Covid protocols, we have well-trained and experienced medical staffs from Thonglor Pet Hospital that can attend to all needs or emergencies.
What is included?
- Free flow canapé and non alcoholic beverages between 3 - 5 pm for guests
- Dog Carnival Playhouse
- Activities throughout the day
- Competition Prizes
- Paws in the Park goodie bag
- Professional Photographer and Videographer to capture the precious moments of this special day
- Friendly, fun and upbeat crowd of dogs and their parents
- No dogs without their parent. Watch your dog at all times. All dogs must be under the parent's control at all times.
- Dogs must wear a collar or harness at all times. Parents must carry a leash at all times. Dogs MUST be leashed when entering and leaving the event.
- No aggressive dogs. Do not let your dog pester, jump or mount other dogs or humans. Watch for signs of aggression and remove your dog from the area immediately.
- If your dog gets in a fight, exchange contact information and escort your dog away from the event. You are responsible for any injury caused by your dog.
- Dogs must be licensed and current on rabies and distemper.
- Clean up after your dog and dispose properly.
- Children under 12 to be accompanied by an adult who is solely responsible for their actions and safety. Children not to excite or antagonize dogs by screaming, running or waving their arms.
#bkkbarcrawl #pawsinthepark #grab #zipmex #zmt #grabpet #sukhothai #houndo #violetgiant #petfriendly #dogevent #petcommunity #bangkokpet #petlovers #petsagram
#staystudiobkk #staystudio #thonglorpet
***Maximum capacity is 70 dogs and 100 guests for this event. For ticket queries or any additional questions please feel free to send us a message on Facebook or Instagram***
The Sukhothai Bangkok, 13/3 South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Bangkok, Thailand 10120, Bangkok, Thailand