About this Event
Every one of our past reunions and special events have been successful with lot's of classmates and friends joining in on the fun. Our 40th was truly full of hours of enjoyment. This is the year to pull out all the stops and make this 50th reunion (Yes, that's half a century) the best ever.
Be sure to tell everyone you know. Our event is open to other graduating classes and all our good friends... even spouses and significant others.
Town and Country Resort & Convention CenterOur package with the resort includes the following:
• Cocktail Happy Hour starting at 5:00
• Dinner Starting at 6:30 with 4 Separate Serving Stations and a Variety of Menus (to be announced)
• Complimentary Staging for Entertainment
• Complimentary Photo Area & Vendor Tables for Area
• Complimentary Registration Area with Tables & Chairs
• Special Discounted Self-Parking Rate $5.00 per Car
• Complimentary Linen & Votive Candles
• Complimentary Banquet l Room Set-Up with Round Tables of (8 or 10)
• Discounted Sleeping room rates @ $149.00 per night + 12.5% Occupancy Tax
• No Resort Fee or Overnight Parking Fee for any Guests Staying at the Resort
• Cash Bar - No Bartender Labor Fees
Check back soon for a link for reserving rooms at our special rate
Music and Entertainment
In order to make our reunion memorable, we've booked one of San Diego's Favorite Wedding and Corporate Dance Bands - ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
In an effort to keep ticket prices under control, Greg and Tom decided we would cover the cost of the entertainment separately from the cost of coming to the reunion. If you, like us, value live music as part of an epic night of fun, please contact us about helping out. We want everyone to have a great time and did not want to burden everybody with a high-ticket price.
There may be classmates who need financial help, or assistance of some kind, and there could be other activities we can add or arrangements to make, please contact us separately about helping out or contributing in any way you can.
We could use sponsors, including community businesses, restaurants, services, etc., to help cover some expenses. We are exploring ideas for a keepsake booklet; a sponsor banner; a table for brochures, flyers, menus, coupons and similar items to provide sponsors with recognition for their contributions; a memorabilia table and more. We could also have drawing for sponsor provided gift bags, dinners, hotel stays. Any suggestions and ideas (and volunteers) are welcome.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Town and Country San Diego, 500 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, United States
USD 73.25 to USD 95.00