AdvertisementPaint your way into the weekend, with a Friday night full of painting, wine and fun. This all inclusive workshop includes bubbles & a platter to enjoy.
We’ve partnered up with talented local artists to bring you this good-times-packed workshop. This is not your average paint & sip, you’ll be creating a unique artwork with expert guidance from our feature artist.
This session features artist Heather Jerrems, the talented artist behind ColourCo Perth. She will demonstrate and guide you through various ways of using paint to create a one of kind tropical paradise. Walk away with an art piece that’s ready to hang!
This workshop is perfect for beginners and easy to enjoy with a wine in hand.
What this workshop includes:
- Guidance to create a beautiful piece on a ready to hang canvas (50 cm x 40cm)
- All materials, paints & equipment required
- Acrylic painting techniques
- Tips on creating artwork at home, from a local artist
- Wine on arrival and flowing throughout
- Charcuterie board to graze on during the session
- Bottomless loose leaf teas, coffee, and juice
What to bring:
Painting can be wonderfully messy, please bring an apron if you are a messy painter.
This workshop experience is unlike any other and is not to be missed!
House of Hobby works with some of Perth's best creatives to ensure an unforgettable creative experience.
We can’t wait to introduce you to your next creative hobby. Tickets are strictly limited, Attendees must be over 18 years of age.
For all our workshop terms, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Hobby Studio, 28 Drummond Pl,Perth,WA,Australia, Perth, Australia
AUD 100.67 to AUD 105.83