About this Event
Join us on an unforgettable voyage as we set sail to celebrate ??Brazil Independence Day ?? in style!
After nearly 600 sold out concert cruises, returns in 2023 for Season 4 with over 150 shows featuring top international talent across New York, San Diego, Philadelphia and Chicago.
A summer evening on the Hudson is a visit to the world’s best city in the 2019 Time Out Index. Warm breezes, city views and brilliant sunsets melting into moonlit waves. What a better way to enjoy them with three floors of music, friends & family, food & the Statue of Liberty!
Multiple levels of music with each floor catering to different tastes, playing HOUSE, SAMBA, FUNK & THE BEST OF BRAZILIAN CARNIVAL!
Sounds by KEVIN VICENTE
Special Live Performance by LIVE BAND SONA RAIZ
Hosted by AGENTJUCAYour Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email [email protected] for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins.
- 3 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Two Indoor Floors of Music).
- Live DJs playing all styles of Brazilian music!
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- The purchase of the GROUP VIP Champagne Dinner Tickets guarantees reserved seating (Groups of 10 or more).
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed). Birthday and Special occasion flyers available as add-ons in the ticket section!
- Dedicated Party Photography Services Available (more details in the add-ons ticket section).
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry.
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts.
Boarding: 10:00 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1:30 AM
Ends: 2:00 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID (no pictures of ID accepted)
Did you enjoy your concert cruise experiences? Learn more about our partner , one of NYC's premier audio and visual production companies that offers event production & marketing services, audio and visual solutions and can book any artist for your next event.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Pier 40 Hornblower Cruises & Events, 353 West, New York, United States
USD 20.00 to USD 500.00