The format has expanded to look at all forms of packaging – from plastic to glass to fibre and beyond.
You'll come away with a better understanding of best practice in packaging and how to apply it.
• how different packaging materials fit into New Zealand’s systems – from production to end of life
• how to avoid any unintended consequences during the necessary transition to lower impact packaging
• how to start taking action on packaging.
You'll hear the latest updates from key players across the packaging system – government, industry, science and innovation, including:
• Ministry for the Environment
• Rachel Barker, Plastics NZ
• Kim Renshaw, The Packaging Forum
• Foodstuffs NZ
• Nick Baker, Visy
• Kate Haselhoff, Sustainable Business Network
• thinkstep ANZ
• Lyn Mayes, The Packaging Forum’s Soft Plastics Recycling Scheme
• Stephanie Vercoe, Sustainable Coastlines
• Cameron Scott, Food & Grocery Council
..with more to be announced!
Join us for a day full of presentations, discussions and networking so that together we can overcome system wide challenges and achieve a circular economy for packaging in New Zealand.
Registration includes food and beverage for the the day, and we'll finish up with the opportunity to connect over drinks and nibbles. Full programme to be released shortly.
So register now!
This event is brought to you by the Sustainable Business Network (SBN); our partners Foodstuffs, thinkstep ANZ, and NZ King Salmon; and sponsors Sealed Air and Auckland University of Technology.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
55 Wellesley Street East, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand