About this Event
Meditate Meet and be Motivated
About this Event
You will find experience of this online class very real life like and in fact more attentive and personal. You learn and practice meditation and learn how to to use and apply it to situations in life. The gentle and easy technique shared is known as 'Sahaja Yoga' meditation and is practiced in more than 100 countries and is always free. It was founded in 1970 by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.
How to join?
We recommend joining by laptop for better experience.
You can join up to 15 minutes before start of event if you have some queries or would like some one to one help before meditation session starts. This is a recurring session that serves beginners and above. No prior experience needed. If you are unable to join us don't worry, you can always rejoin us on any subsequent date. After few sessions you are placed in next level where introduction is skipped and we share more techniques.
Expected Outcome of class?
1. Learn how to meditate at home
2. Learn best practices and techniques
3. Experience the 'awakening' of healing energy within us that gives peace and balance
4. Sahaja Yoga meditation toolkit resources to apply techniques learnt in daily life
What Next after the class?
Meditation is a journey and the volunteers team will be there to support you all through it. Sahaja Yoga meditation is always free.
1. First two classes- introductory
2. Third week to end of fourth month approximately: Side room - Zoom Break out room in same Zoom bridge at same time
3. Starting about fifth month 'intermediate' level classes on separate Zoom bridge. Day and time remains same. Deeper workshops, mentoring and more to made available at this level.
Like to Join Meditation Community?
Click on WhatsApp group link below!
Want to know more?
Meditation is proven by science to be beneficial. in Sahaja Yoga you will be able to perceive the awakening and balance that comes along.
Join us on Facebook for more resources.
Please feel free to email or WhatsApp following in case you have more questions or face difficulties joining Zoom session. We will try to keep you informed about more meditation events.
Stay safe and keep meditating!
#free # guided #meditation # meditate #kundalini #social #language #culture #sahaja #transformation #peace #meditation #stress #depression #wellness #international #guided #experiences #sahaja yoga #Shri Mataji #Nirmala Devi #review #anxiety #center #Yoga #classes #retreat #center #meditate
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
https://zoom.us/j/9181716151, Online -Zoom, Toronto, Canada