About this Event
Kindly note that to attend this class, you can either purchase a trial card at $25, an 8 lessons card at $170, or a 16 lessons card at $320. Kindly email [email protected] for more information.
(Online class) Beginners 2 with Jason
11 Jun, Friday
7 - 8.15pm | Online class (via Zoom)
NEW HOUSE RULES
Your safety and wellbeing is of utmost importance to us. Kindly read through our studio regulations.
Our classes are released on a weekly basis, and the following week’s classes (Monday to Sunday) will be available for booking every Friday at 5pm.
1. Classes will be charged at our usual ADC rates.
2. There will be a limit to the number of students per Zoom class, and registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
3. Students can register for as many Zoom classes as they wish, as there will not be a 2-class limit per week for online classes.
4. Each registration is for 1 person only and there can be no sharing of screens.
5. Students' Zoom names MUST follow the same name used to register on Eventbrite as we will only admit registered students for the class.
6. Before attending your first Zoom class, students must email [email protected] with photo proof of your ADC card.
7. Should you require a new card, you can also contact [email protected] Kindly do so at least 2 days before your class.
8. The Zoom link will be sent out to students 2 hours before the class commences.
9. Students should prepare a tabletop surface, chair or any other furniture that they can use as a barre for the class.
10. Students are encouraged to turn on their video for instructors to give notes and corrections.
CLASSES IN SDT
For classes held in SDT, please arrive only 30 minutes before your class.
All students are required to check in and check out using SafeEntry. Kindly flash your check-in page to our staff upon entry. Contactless temperature taking will be conducted and must below 37.5 degrees Celsius.
Students are permitted to enter the studio 15 minutes before class, and should leave immediately after the class ends.
USAGE OF MASKS IN-STUDIO
All students must wear masks throughout the entire duration of the class.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS AND NO SHOWS
Please do not book a slot if you are unsure of your schedule or if you are feeling unwell.
Should you be unable to attend class, kindly cancel by 5pm of the previous working day to avoid a late cancellation penalty. Kindly cancel via email to [email protected] or you may phone our front desk at 6338-0611.
Students who arrive more than 10 minutes late will not be allowed into the studios due to safety reasons.
Should a student register and not attend a class, the student will be given a warning on the first offence. Should there be a second offence, the student will be barred from registering or attending classes, and negotiations are not permitted.
CLASS SIZES AND CLEANING
Our studios are extensively wiped down and sanitised in between classes. Anti-bacterial wipes are readily available for any additional cleaning. Cleaning frequency in the studio has also been increased and we are regularly disinfecting highly-touched surfaces.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Singapore Dance Theatre, 201 Victoria Street, Singapore, Singapore