About this Event
Grant Writing Training for Non Profit Organisations
There are many grants available to non-profit organisations and with a workforce with limited time to dedicate to applying for grants, how do you decide which ones are the best? Where is the best place for you to invest your precious time?
The first question to ask is, "Are we grant ready?".
Many organisations fail in their applications due to a lack of preparation, project clarity, sustainable outcomes and partners? Most funders have different requirements and application processes. This session will help to set up a framework from which your organisation can be ready to apply for any grant efficiently and effectively.
What you will learn
Following the workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognise what grants are most suitable for your organisation and where to find them
- Sell your organisation and the project / program
- Define the project / program and its benefits
- Calculate the cost of the plan and prepare a budget
- Determine who are important stakeholders and partners
- Understand sustainability, and how to keep the project / program going after funding finishes
- Give thanks!
This session will assist your grant writers and fundraising committees to understand the broader picture of grant giving and provide a base for applying for a range of grants for your organisation.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved, or has input in writing grants for their organisation such as Board and committee members, fundraising committees, staff and volunteers.
Location: Delivered online via Zoom Meeting
Contact: 1300 144 113 or [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays