About this Event
Welcome to Fit Crawl Jacksonville 2022, hosted by WEforum in partnership with the NFL Alumni, Jacksonville Chapter.
The Fit Crawl is a one-day charitable event where local fitness studios host back-to-back classes allowing participants to sample a variety of workouts. Participants may also have the opportunity to meet NFL Alumni and current NFL players there to support local businesses, raise health and wellness awareness, and promote the NFLA’s overall mission, “Caring for Kids.” All proceeds donated during the Fit Crawl go to this mission, through which various local programs supporting children’s education initiatives and health & wellness will receive funding.
WEforum’s theme for Fit Crawl Jacksonville 2022 is “Move for Life”, as we hope to support our community to get back in business and back in shape! With your donation get ready for an inspiring day of health and wellness, sampling up to three classes at your choice of participating studios. Classes have limited space, so sign-up now and get ready to move for a great cause!
- Ticket: $30 (tax-deductible donation) (includes gift bag)
- Date: Sunday, March 6, 2022
- Event Start: 1PM
- Class Start Times: 1PM, 2PM and 3PM
- Post-Crawl Event: 4-7PM at the SeaWalk Pavilion
After purchasing a ticket on Eventbrite, you will receive an additional email from SCHED.com which is the interface/app to choose your schedule. (Note: You can sign in through your SCHED account, Facebook or Google.) After you receive the link from SCHED, you can then select your classes for each of the three class time slots. Please note that classes are limited to a specific number of participants.
- If you are purchasing more than one ticket, we need a valid email address for each participant.
- NO refunds for event tickets. You can transfer your ticket to another participant. Email transfer details to us by Wednesday, March 2nd.
- UNDER 18? Studios may require a parent or guardian be present to sign a participation waiver. Check directly with the studio for their age requirements.
CONTACT: Email us at [email protected]
Due to Covid-19, all in-person classes for the NFLA Fit Crawl will comply with CDC guidance and rules outlined by the State of Florida Executive Orders in place to govern fitness facilities. Participants will be required to answer any questions the Studios pose on health related issues and socially distance. If participants do not comply with any guidelines, they may not be allowed to participate. There are no refunds for non-compliance with Covid-19 protocols.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Seawalk Pavillion, 75 1st Street North, Jacksonville Beach, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 30.00