About this Event
The Silent DJ's will be hosting a party like no other. See in 2024 at 450ft with three channels of massive tunes to pick from.
Board the Pod at 11pm ready for a flight taking you into the sky ready for the clock to strike midnight and watch Brighton & Hove come alight with fireworks surrounding you, music, laughter and singing filling the pod and smiles guaranteed.
Early bird tickets are limited and the exclusive venue has a limited capacity so act now to secure your place.
The Sky Bar will be open throughout your flight to keep you merrily topped up.
Bring as little as possible to speed up your security process!
This is strictly a 18+ event! Valid photographic I.D. may be requested on entry.
The following Terms & Conditions apply for all persons purchasing tickets and in doing so, you are agreeing to them. They also apply to persons you are purchasing tickets on behalf of.
Terms & Conditions (By purchasing your ticket/s you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the "Act")
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled or postponed and fall within our fair refund policy. Refunds are only applicable if a show is cancelled by The Silent DJs or venue. If a performance date is postponed to a new date in which you can no longer attend you will have 7 days from the first point of contact from The Silent DJs or venue to get a full refund, after this time you will receive a credit note to attend another event.
- You are purchasing these tickets at your own risk, should you not be able to attend for any reason a refund or compensation of any kind will not be issued. Your purchase is final.
- Tickets remain the property of The Silent DJs and/or venue and constitute a personal licence to you, which can be withdrawn and admission refused at any time prior to or during an event.
- You should check whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If Eventbrite is informed an event is cancelled or rescheduled, Eventbrite will endeavor to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We cannot guarantee that you will be informed of cancellation before the time of the event.
- Tickets are sold subject to The Silent DJ’s right to alter or vary an event programme without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- All Tickets purchased by you must be for personal use. If any re-sale (or attempted re-sale) of tickets is made in contravention of any law or our policies we may cancel such tickets.
- Line up and performer changes may occur for multiple reasons like illness or inability to travel as examples, if a performer is unable to be replaced all reasonable action will be taken to fill the gap but there is no cause for compensation or refunds of any kind if a line up change occurs.
- The Silent DJs and/or the venue reserve the right to change, amend or cancel the event at any time without warning.
- The Silent DJs and/or venue accept no responsibility for your personal property.
- You must present your Tickets at the venue on the day of event. Entry will not be granted without a genuine Eventbrite ticket. A ticket only guarantees you entry if you comply with the regulations at the event including as to time of admission, standards of behavior and health and safety.
- The Silent DJs and/or the venue reserve the right to remove any person from the event without any refund or partial refund for reasons of intoxication and/or behavior. You are bound by these T&C’s to return the headphones immediately in these circumstances.
- Please check your spam inbox regularly in case any important emails from the organisers have gone in there.
- Failure to return headphones or failing to return them in the condition they are issued for the event may result in a charge of up to £40 per set.
- Every care will be taken to ensure the maximum volume of the headphones is set to a reasonable level but as they are individually changeable, the final volume and resulting impact on your hearing remains your responsibility and The Silent DJ's and/or the venue will not be held responsible for any hearing damage as a result of the use of the equipment.
- Photos will be taken of the event and may be used for promotional purposes. If you do not consent to this, it is your responsibility to make a member of the team aware.
The Silent DJs may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the "Act").
If you wish to complain about anything, you may contact us on [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Brighton i360, Lower Kings Road, Brighton, United Kingdom
GBP 35.00 to GBP 40.00