About this Event
Date: 10 August 2021 (Tuesday)
Time: 7pm – 8pm
$35 per person for Crane members
$40 per person for Non-Crane members
(*Eventbrite fees apply from August 2021 onwards)
The New Moon marks the beginning of a new lunar cycle – a time for new beginnings, wiping the slate clean, and starting over. It is a great time to initiate new projects, take action on new goals, do energy work for the purposes of manifesting or creating something new, as well as to “level up” in your life. This is a period for introspection, reflection, and re-connection. We harness the energies of the New Moon cycle to shift, open and cultivate and connecting to these lunar energies can provide grounding and a sense of direction. So take time out to rest and re-set under the powerful energy of the New Moon through intention setting, meditation, and sound healing.
The Gong being arguably the ultimate sound healing tool, has the broadest range of tones and frequencies of any instrument. During Gong Sound bathing, you will listen to the gentle gong sound not just with the ears but this vast range of sound deeply bathes every cell of the body for a life recharge and via sonic entrainment brings it back into harmonic balance. It will touch you in the gently, deeply healing way - A Universe Lullaby for the evening.
You will be also among the first in Singapore to enjoy a revolving Gong that swings 360 degrees in an orbit just like a planet when played. Waves of complex particles vibrate off the metallic surface, sending dancing harmonics into the space in a bidirectional and acoustically reflective manner. This creates a 360 degree gong consciousness and also beautiful and wondrous atmospherics like you’ve never felt before, giving the listener a much deeper transformational experience.
This is a whole body adventure, a deeply moving and relaxing musical journey through sound for your mind, body and spirit, bringing pure joy. You will leave the session relaxed and re-energized.
Come join us with an open heart and mind! No meditation experience is required.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFE MANAGEMENT REGULATIONS:
With the safe management measures in place, please read through the following guidelines carefully and you are required to observe them.
• Participants will be grouped into groups of 5 (5 people per group). Please remain strictly within your group area only and do not intermingle with the other group. Your facilitator will remain separate and distanced from all participants.
• PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN YOGA MAT OR TOWEL, AND ANYTHING YOU MIGHT NEED. We are not permitted to provide shared-use equipment at this time. (If you forget to bring one, you may purchase a one time, disposable sheet from us.)
You are welcome to bring your own eye pillow, blanket, jacket, pillow and or cushion to enjoy the session thoroughly in total comfort.
• Log in and out of Trace Together upon entry and exit of the venue. Please download the Trace Together App if you do not have it and Crane does not have a token check in.
• Wash or sanitise your hands before entry. (Hand sanitiser is provided at the reception.)
• Temperature will be taken and recorded upon entry.
• Wear a mask properly at all times.
• Do not attend the session and stay at home if you are feeling unwell. If your temperature is 38 Degree Celsius and above or you display flu -like symptoms, you will be strictly denied entry into the space.
• Do arrive at least 15 mins earlier prior to the session to facilitate sufficient time for the check-in process and to settle in.
• You are also welcome to bring your own water bottle or bottled water to hydrate yourself.
The space will be sanitised before and after the event and sanitising spray and hand gel will be available.
Minimum 5 to run.
By Sound Therapist Wendy Lum
This event is held at Crane.
Crane members enjoy a special discounted ticket at $35
Non-members may join us at $40 per ticket.
Please note this is NOT a soundproof enclosed studio. Some inevitable background noise will occur. Just relax and flow with the journey as it occurs!
For more awesome Crane content check out wearecrane.com.
Yoga mats will be placed minimum 1m apart. Please do not move around the room once you are settled.
Please do not arrive or depart in a group greater than 2 pax, and do not intermingle outside of your group. Keep your mask on during the session. Your host will refrain from close personal contact.
No F&B will be permitted til after 18 August.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Crane, 46 Kim Yam Road 01-06 Herencia, Singapore, Singapore
SGD 35.00 to SGD 40.00